Dynadot

.info I need a dot info showcase site to sell my domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anyone tell me where I can get better exposure for some dot info domains to try and
sell them?

I have tried sedo.com but I noticed that if I use the search in sedo, that the dot
info domains are hidden and don't usually show, unless you specifically type in the
extension .info when you do the search.
Otherwise, the search results tend to show the dot com, dot net and dot org,
and then you have to click a link that says: 'see more' in order to find the hidden
dot info domain name.

That is not very good advertising for my dot info domains.

And what with all the dot com spam all over the net, then people are likely to get
tempted to go after the dot com, dot net or dot org... and I lose sales, if I ever
get a dot info sale at sedo ever.

So I am hoping to find a site where I can advertise my domains exclusively where there
is no competition with any of the other tld extensions.

It is kind of like if you are trying to sell toyota cars, but go and put all your
cars over at the ford dealership; but the ford dealership shows off all the fords out
front, whereas the toyotas go over behind the building over there where the guard dog
is chained up.
The toyotas would not sell very well over there would they? Not, but the fords would
sell good on the ford dealership lot.

I am basically saying that if i have toyotas for sale, then I need a toyota lot to
showcase my toyotas on,, is all.

I need a dot info showcase site. with no competition. Understand?

If you know of a site like this, that will help me sell my dot info domains without trying
to charge me anything in advance, then please let me know.
thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So your portfolio list at Sedo doesn't do that for you? Then you just advertise the portfolio list link.

•••
I'll have to look around for the portfolio list link that you mention, stub. I was looking the other day to try and find a page I might link to, that would link to my entire portfolio, but I did not find it. Nonetheless, if any users do searches for the exact word of my dot info domain names, they will get search results for dot com, dot net and dot org, but the dot info is hidden and you have to click the 'see more' link; so I still want better exposure for my dot info domains where they don't compete with the other tld's, as there is way too much dot com spam all over the net. It does not make sense to me, to try and sell my dot info domains, at places where they are pushing to sell dot com, so I am looking for somewhere to sell my dot info domains, perhaps where they put dot info on top, and hide the dot coms? or don't even put the dot coms on the same site? Yes, that is what I am looking for. Also, perhaps I go and advertise the link to my portfolio, and I get some people going to take a look, but I lose sales, because they go and do a search and then they see the dot com, dot org and dot net. Obviously that risks blowing the sale for me, you see, so I prefer that dot com, dot net and dot org not be there, when I am trying to sell my dot info domain names. comprendez?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back