IT.COM

showcase Showcase your .TEL domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Recently watched the video with interesting story and the idea was: "Whoever has a website on the .TEL domain benefits over those who don't".

And this inspired me to create this showcase thread. Showcase your .TEL domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could call this as dinosour TLD, same goes with his sister .mobi
There was a time they're so big, then just poof and forgotten.
If you were here 12 years ago then should know what happens.
Only best part is we got free landing page where you can put on contacts.

•••
Recently watched the video with interesting story and the idea was: "Whoever has a website on the .TEL domain benefits over those who don't".

And this inspired me to create this showcase thread. Showcase your .TEL domains.
"Whoever has a website on the .TEL domain benefits over those who don't".

lol, maybe the video was an entry into a crazy domain headline contest.

When you reference something like that, you should link to the video so people can check it out, so they know what you're talking about. Can you post the video with your next response.

Last edited:
•••
lol, I wish!

I have had crypto_tel for years and it aint worth half a bottle of Tums.

•••
When you reference something like that, you should link to the video so people can check it out, so they know what you're talking about. Can you post the video with your next response.
Sure.

•••
What I figured, you recently watched a 12 year old ad, not a recent unbiased opinion on this extension. This extension crashed and burned. There is probably a 12 year old showcase thread somewhere around here. Bump that one and ask how it went for the participants

Last edited:
•••
•••
Feedback.Tel - also available for sell .

Best regards!

•••
Well you can Handreg: 555-logs.tel or 555logs.tel

King of Queens Fans will know :))))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back