IT.COM

Domains got stolen from my Namesilo ( SOLVED )

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

syedzaheer

Established Member
Impact
Hi
one of my domain is stolen from my @namesilo account i am trying to get back this domain name but they are saying again and again we can not reverse back this domain name.
i bought this domain name from one of my friend here and have all the proofs are buying.
actually what happened is my domain name transferred to an other account on 1-2-2020 and immediately i discussed this matter with support of @namesilo
first they did not responded good trying is escape from this matter and transferred me to [email protected] after 3-4 conversations they said ''Once again we do not reverse pushes"
after 2 days i started following and messaging them about this matter then they says your account is acceded from bla bla ip before 3-4 months (hacker got my account details before 3-4 months but he did not stolen on that time because that domain name Just a normal domain in that time after it is converted in cash making machine and started giving me $200-$300 from ads when it is started giving money then he stole that domain name)
they are saying that consult lawyer
but i do not have much money to pay there fee.
Note: i did't enabled two factor authentication on that account but after stealing i enabled
why i stated this thread ?
1- i just want to inform domain investors to do not buy any domain from them

UPDATE:
they pushed back my domain name thanks @namesilo thanks my GOD

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There were many times I felt I lost domains that were in my account. But when I check my emails I see no record of the domains in my inbox.

Now either I am just imagining or am mistaken that I ever owned the domains or they jacked my emails and authorized transfers via my email .

I don't have 2FA.

Can they confirm your domain was in your account at one point or are they saying it never was? They tell me my domains never was in my account.

•••
Sounds like to me that Name Silo is saying they are not responsible for someone hacking into his account and transferring the name because the breach may have been from his own email being hacked...

•••
i bought this domain name from one of my friend
i just want to inform domain investors to do not buy any domain from them
.. from whom?

As for namesilo, if you account was accessed using correct username and password - then there is nothing namesilo may do to reverse the push. You will however find account access history, with IPs, inside your account. If somebody else accessed your account - you should see his IP address and date/time in access history. Is it the case?

•••
I don't have any 2 step verification on my accounts, now as I read this, I just enabling them all.

•••
There were many times I felt I lost domains that were in my account. But when I check my emails I see no record of the domains in my inbox.

Now either I am just imagining or am mistaken that I ever owned the domains or they jacked my emails and authorized transfers via my email .

I don't have 2FA.

Can they confirm your domain was in your account at one point or are they saying it never was? They tell me my domains never was in my account.
they are not denying this fact that domains was in my account, and they asked me about orignal owner email, order id, paypal transaction id and paypal scerren shot i have provided them everything and still they can not solve this issue. something fishing is happening

•••
always use your authentications , you can use more than 2 as well when it comes to pushing, transferring or changing your name servers, Also, set for when "Anyone logs in to your namesilo account for a email , you will get a email any and every time your account is logged into.

Go to "My Account" Click "Domain Defender" scroll down. you can set all of your Auths and messaging there.

It is unfortunate for your loss, i hope you are able to get it rectified.

aside from authentications, i don't see any way that any domain name register can prevent such acts from happening.

@namesilo is a great dependable register!

Last edited:
•••
Today Update : they pushed back my doamin name and said that enable TWO FA on your account and secure your account.
thanks @namesilo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back