Dynadot

DomainParking.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,
This is my first post, and I thought I would share this site with you. DomainParking.co.uk has been giving me a good return considering I currently only have 2 Low Value Domains. This is something you people might want to check out. They are based in the UK, and payment is by cheque I believe so not sure if anyone from other countries can use it, but for you UK folk I would reccommend you sign up and try!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the replies Kate. Appreciate it.

•••
Kate. Thanks for your quick response to my PM.
I have replied. Will wait for your PM.
Have a great week end.

•••
PM received and replied as well.

Thanks Kate!

•••
Thank you ALL,

We were wondering why there is an aditional activity to signup at our site http://www.DomainParking.com and now we see why.

Thanx a lot again

•••
•••
Hey Igal,

My director laughed when i read him the post.

He said we dont just provide a good service to our users (Domainparking.co.uk) it appears we also provide a good service to other parking companies to, lol.

I think we're the new domain parking charity, he says its good to help old people :P

He also said as you're old friends next time you're in the UK you owe him a few beers.

Best Regards,

Joe
Ps, Isnt our traffic enough... Now you're trying to steel our thread, lol.

MrsJello said:
Thank you ALL,

We were wondering why there is an aditional activity to signup at our site http://www.DomainParking.com and now we see why.

Thanx a lot again

•••
U r right kate. we at namepros use your thread to communicate & we are getting prompt replies. Now the ancient DomainSpa.com tries to steal your thread!!

Its a good sign that you are on track & far ahead from them.

•••
Is there a facility to preview the page after optimising, as Sedo, NameDrive et al. have? Read thru' FAQs etc., without enlightenment

•••
Put this question to DP via a support ticket - the answer seems to be 'not yet'. Which forces me to type-in my own domain to check on the type of ads/links being fed, and thus muddying the 'Views' stats.

More perturbing, even after optimising using the same words that I had on NameDrive, I found the DP page delivered hopelessly off-target and largely irrelevant stuff. Since ND delivered reasonably useful stuff for the search term, I'm surprised.

Anyone else share their experiences so far?

Last edited:
•••
Hi Kate.

I have sent a PM. Please view & do the needful.

•••
I heard Dec's commission,has not paid in Feb.

Kate,is it true?
thanks.

•••
I had

my first test domain looking ok last night this morning its gone?

•••
Hi Kate/Joe,

Firstly, welcome to NP :)

We're happy seeing several domain parking companies built and launched these days, like yours. Hopefully, you'll get some valuable business here with NP members.

Just sent you a PM.

Thanks,

*jabier*

•••
Hi Kate,
nice to see you here... anyway i have read all your post in here and want to asked you about,
1. Is it arbitrage is allowed by your company ?
2. how many domain least to join with you ?
3. Youre yahoo feed or google feed or just localy feed thats Uk as advertiser would show in our domain that parking with you ?

thanks
Anyway i have some problem when i want to join with your company. I cant register, and i cant send message to support system. dont know why.
here the message that i want to send,
Hello,
I have look at namepros.com or np and want to join with you as a publisher of your parking company. And this time i have wondering to cant register. Didnt have idea why because ;
1. i have put more than 10 domains
2. have try with www.domain.com and domain.com with and without http://

Hope you can reply my mail as soon as.

regards
Math

Last edited:
•••
They approve applications manually, so it isn't instant, but it is worth the wait :)

•••
update!

I have received the email :)
thank you for comfirming your email address, your account will need to be validated by a member of staff before it is ready for use, a confirmation email will be sent to you when this has happened

waiting for approvement and answer from kate/joe

regards.

Last edited:
•••
@kate:
i also waiting approval from domainparking.co.uk
pm already sent with my details.

•••
Just got my approval. Be patient, it may take quite a time. I`ve heard some of you perform very well there. Could anyone with longer experience please give me advice, what type of domains could do better compared to Parked or Fabulous?

Thanks!

•••
Financial domains can do well there :)

•••
I applied yesterday - and got my approval this morning.
Have to like that :)

•••
Got approvement today.. Im in a ball.. :D

•••
Seems to be they work Sundays too.

Just signed up and didn't even took 20 min to get approved :)

Hello xxxxx,

Your DomainParking account has been validated and is now ready for use.

•••
So far I like the templates and the ability to add some content and keywords meta
tag.

Will we ever have the capability to edit the domain title? This would be a great
asset for SEO

•••
Hey,

Just got approved and added some domains to the site. I was just wondering do they use mass pay when paying via paypal so we wont lose money because of paypal fee's

•••
what are the nameservers for parking here? i couldn't find them on the site :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back