Dynadot

Domain Sales Letter Examples

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Domain sales letter example

Hi there,
I was wondering if some of you could give some examples of your domain seller letters that you send to partys you think might be interested in buying them.

Dear ......

etc etc

I am interested in how some of the more experience domainers here pitch their product. In our case domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be curious to hear the same thing.

•••
XXXXXX.XXX

Last edited:
•••
hmm that sounds pretty good

•••
hi

Pretty good short and sweet, i will put it to the test ;)

Laskos

•••
Yes. Thankyou Dotleader appreciate it.

•••
What do you put for the subject?

•••
This is a great topic, thanks White Lion

•••
I'll look for some others that have been posted here previously, as well ... and try to get them over to this thread this weekend.
Good stuff ... thanks everone. :)

PS. 25+ NP$ to EACH of the next five (5) posters who have well-written "approach letters" to share in THIS thread, ones that have proven successful.
Thanks.

•••
Sending 28 NP$ to member "Game Wizards" now.
Thank you for your contribution to this thread. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Game Wizards
Thanks!

Thank you.
PS. 28 NP$ to DotLeader, for his original post, as well. :D

:kickass:

•••
•••
Greetings,

I am the owner of <<yourdomain.com>> and am in the early stages of listing my domain for sale when I looked up the <<location/term>> on Google and found your website. I had planned to develop this into a <<whatever>> site, but other projects are currently encompassing my time.

<<yourdomain.com>> is short, very descriptive, and could be used for your main site or for one to complement it. The term "yourdomain" got <<123456>> searches in the month of May alone and has well over <<123456>> hits on Google search. The term is extremely easy to market and would be very presentable and professional on business cards, stationary, and other forms of major media, such as television and newspaper. I wanted to be courteous enought to ask someone who actually utilizes this <<location/term>> with their own endeavors and/or services. If you have any interest in owning my domain <<yourdomain.com>>, please let me know. If this email was a bother to you, I deeply apologize and will move on elsewhere. The sale is now open to offers (although, I do have a price point in mind), so please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time <<sir/madam>>.

Best Regards,

Your Name
[email protected]
www.YourDomain.com
555-555-5555

•••
Nicely done, lol ... NP$ en route! :D
Appreciate it.

•••
I sent this couple of days back on behalf of a seller.

To,
----------
----------

Hello,

Sub: Very Rare and Special Domain name WWW.-----.COM is for sale.

We have this registered domain www.-----.com for sale. We thought it is most suitable for your company since ---- [the name] can be applied for your company and its business activities.

It is one of a kind rare and special domain which has endless applications. It has also got very high resale value and can be reused for any other purpose.

Please send your offers to us at the earliest. Minimum price expected is US $ 10,000.00 [US Dollars Ten Thousand ] or approximately Rs 5,00,000.00 [Rupees five lakhs ] This is a non negotiable minimum expected price. Please do not send offers below this price.

Kindly forward this message to the appropriate authority in your organisation for consideration. Thank you

Best Regards,

signed/-

Rajan Urs
[for -----.COM domain registrant.]

•••
Awesome thread ! I gota use these sales letters to sell my new name. :p

•••
Thank you, RajanUrs!
NP$ en route ... Enjoy. :)

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper
Awesome thread ! I gota use these sales letters to sell my new name. :p

PS. 25+ NP$ to EACH of the next two (2) posters who have well-written "approach letters" to share in THIS thread, ones that have proven successful.
Thanks.

:gl:

•••
Yeah cheers guys. Helps alot thanks.

•••
Originally posted by WhiteLion
Yeah cheers guys. Helps alot thanks.

Nice job here, folks!
Thanks.

•••
25+ NP$'s still available to the next two (2) posters with PRIMO sales letter examples!

[/Moved to the "Marketing Techniques" Forum, as well]. :)

•••
Hello

My company has a domain name we think will interest you. The name is CustomGiftService.com (your domain)it is great for the market your are in. This is because the name itself will give you the edge on your competitors. My company registered this name because we knew it would be of great value for the gift (the names market) market. Please reply if you would like to make and offer.

Sincerely
(Your Name)
(Your Contact Details)

Any good CoolHost? :)

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper
Any good CoolHost? :)

Indeed it is ... 25 shiny NP$'s en route to you now.
Thank you.

•••
keep it simple..

too the point..

list your asking price..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back