Domain Empire

question Domain parking waytoearn?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

puremage111

Established Member
Impact
Ok, so what i see most people said about domain parking is typeintraffic.

So lets say if my website is nolimitshopping(dot)com , how would that even happen? I mean there's no chance people would visit this site. Next, other than type in, is there any other way?

It is against the rules to promote or drive traffic to your site, but if you can't drive or promote your site, how would my site actually get into the SEO search list?

Need help on this thanks, i read alot of domain parking tricks, still very unsure about it because my english ain't that good so most part i don't really understand.

Need a very very simple 3 year old kids explanation thanks <3

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm pretty sure no-one will be able to answer 'how to earn money' in a 3-year-old explanation

best advice I can give is to read this:

those are some pretty nice threads that can answer a lot of 'basic' questions you have

yea just read these haha, but yea, still not really understand certain part but thanks for your advice too, i will try harder. Thanks buddy ! <3

•••
You can always ask questions on those threads, I'm pretty sure there will be people willing to answer you there

remember, concerning parking there are no 'stupid' questions, so go ahead and write your questions there

•••
You can always ask questions on those threads, I'm pretty sure there will be people willing to answer you there

remember, concerning parking there are no 'stupid' questions, so go ahead and write your questions there

Alright thanks alot, this is why i never gave up on domain parking, people are helpful on this area :D

•••
Check domainsherpa.com as there are plenty of videos about parking. Parking doesn't make much money like it used to. That's why you will see more good 2-3 words drop... Voodoo.com tends to be okay. Sedo is horrible for parking as when you get a lot of hits they will divert traffic when you start earning good money.

Best of Luck.
Jase NZ

•••
parking is only good for domains that either have type in traffic, link traffic or were expired websites.

folks will say this or that parking company sucks or is better, but you may have to try each one, to see which pays highest earnings per click.

and you won't learn that by watching a video

imo....

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back