IT.COM

survey Domain Industry Customer Value Survey

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Got 2 Take (domain) Survey Invites: One pays $20, the other 20 cents. Who Offered 20 cents?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Hosting Company

• Domain Registrar

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I received two invitations to take a customer survey today, one from a hosting company I use, the other from a domain registrar I use. One offered me a $20 Amazon credit, the other offered me 20 cents to participate.
All things considered, both customer surveys are equally involved.

So here's an A/B survey. From your experience, what company/industry values domainer input more?

I'll answer the question after the survey is completed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the domain registrar needs to run a survey among us the domainers - this means that they are lost, or unsure what are they doing and why. They might visit namepros instead (or increase their level of participation) and find all (or almost all) answers - for free. So, I guess that the domain registrar offered 20 cents. As such, hosting company offered $20, from their better marketing budget of course. Imho. This opinion is based on the original post only, as I did not receive any paid survey offers...

Last edited:
•••
If the domain registrar needs to run a survey among us the domainers - this means that they are lost, or unsure what are they doing and why. They might visit namepros instead (or increase their level of participation) and find all (or almost all) answers - for free. So, I guess that the domain registrar offered 20 cents. As such, hosting company offered $20, from their better marketing budget of course. Imho. This opinion is based on the original post only, as I did not receive any paid survey offers...

Some are very lost, unfortunately.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back