Dynadot

domain Domain Feedback Game: your thoughts on previously posted domain name?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKindName

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone! :)

What if we could play a game where you post your domain name and someone in the next post will give you quick feedback on it?

I find this idea exciting. That way we can have fun and hopefully learn together!

How to play:
  1. Share your thoughts on 1 domain name from the latest post:
    pros, cons & (optionally) appraisal (at least 1 medium-size sentence, of course, you can do longer)
  2. Post your domain name you want to get feedback on.
Post example:

Your domain is short and sounds nice but I'm not sure if these 2 words go well together, each of them seems to be related to a different industry, I would price it at $1500​
My domain: D i g i H u b (dot) com​

The Rules:
  • You can post up to 3 domains per post for extra choice (but only 1 will be reviewed)
  • Only give feedback on the latest posted name (this will ensure everyone gets feedback)
  • Every post should contain feedback (use DM, chat & other site functions for other things)
  • Convert domains into Google-proof format (example.com >>> e x a m p l e (dot) com)
  • If someone's post is strongly breaking the rules feel free to ignore it or report.
If you feel that some rules need to be adjusted please send me a DM (to keep the thread clean and on-point).

A domain you post must be yours or clearly unregistered (owned by others are not allowed). Use anti-Google formatting for unregistered names.

Please, respect others and be nice, give the kind of feedback you would like to receive yourself :)

So let's go then!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's already an appraisal thread that's a mile and a half long. You can do everything you mention over there.

It's a very different format from what we can see in the appraisal section. This thread is meant to be quick and on-point (as per rules). You also don't have to appraise here, you can just share thoughts on posted domains.

Please let's keep this thread on-topic. If you wish to use the appraisal section please feel free to do that, this thread has its own purpose. Thank you!

If you have suggestions or criticism, please open a new thread for that, post in chat or send me a DM :)

Last edited:
•••
A few I recently have acquired:

O p t i m a l (.link) Self explanatory I guess

G o t i n E a r l y (.com) Early adoptor investors

P r o f i t i n g (.us) Moving into .us domains lately

Thank you for looking at my name! :)

I'd review O p t i m a l (.link)
What I like is that the word Optimal is taken in lots of extensions (213), also O p t i m a l L i n k (dot) com is taken which is good. On the surface, this combination is promising, feels like could work for a company providing Internet-related services (e.g. ISP, hosting, cloud protection, etc). It also looks really nice. But also there are things I'm not sure about. While the com version of this combination is taken, it's the only extension that's taken and it's for sale (likely by domainer) for 2995$. With new tlds I prefer to have a combination taken in several extensions and I like to see some of them being developed (it's is a sign that companies are comfortable with that name as their brand). There's also a bit of confusion with L following L. It sounds like Optima Link. While in your domain the words are clearly separated by dot, we can assume that company will be actually called and marketed as O p t i m a l L i n k (without the dot). But even with the downsides I still think it's an interesting name, would probably price in low 4-fig. I hope it's okay that I've looked at some potentially undesirable things in my feedback since this thread was also created for learning as well having as fun :)

Also, to everybody, feedback shouldn't be necessarily that long, 1-2 sentences will do!

My domains:
D i o p t i (dot) com
S i m p c y (dot) com
M t i v e s (dot) com

Next feedback-giver should pick just 1 :)

Last edited:
•••
Hey guys, I invite you to join the game!
You can post the same names more than once to get more feedback on them.

It's a quick and guaranteed way to get feedback on your domains. So why not give it a try?
Let's skip my names in the last post and start all over! Just post your names.

Last edited:
•••
Pioneerism (king) - I like this name, though it is in very rare usage.
ChargingEasy (king) - Multiple usage, a good low $XXXX value
Typifies (King) - Though English word but difficult to sell.

My Domain names:
U P R U (dot) com
T e c h n o z i n e (dot) com
U J L E (dot) com

Last edited:
•••
Looks like all these domains are leading to the same ongoing business, an ad-driven movie streaming site. Personally I don't see much value in the domains themselves. I wouldn't price them higher than mid - high XXX. But you can try to sell these developed sites for some good money. Flippa may work for you. Since we are doing domain feedback here, there is really nothing else I can say. Wish you the best of luck! :)

My domains:
M e d i o H u b
W h e y H u b
V e s t a C i t y

(all in .com)
Pick just 1 for feedback
I think VestaCity .com will be highly valuable. It is a solid 2 words name related to a city name. I like it. Hope the name will be sold to end user.

My domains:
ExpertPocket .com
HongkongDeal .com
KoreanEnergy .com

(Pick just one for feedback)
Thank You All🙏

•••
Hey guys, how about keeping this thread rolling so we can all learn together? Actually, names above are not very difficult to give feedback on :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back