NameSilo

domain Feedback on "torontohat.com" – Your Thoughts?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

medibrahim1

New Member
Impact
0
I would love to get your feedback about my domain name torontohat.com ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Who would be the end user willing to pay a premium price for it?

Plus, TorontoHats is available to register in .com.

I don't really see resale value on this one.

 Brad
 
1
•••
Who would be the end user willing to pay a premium price for it?

Plus, TorontoHats is available to register in .com.

I don't really see resale value on this one.

 Brad
Thank for your reply, so better to increase the price in the plateform dan or buy domain name TorontoHats.com what do you think ?
 
0
•••
Thank for your reply, so better to increase the price in the plateform dan or buy domain name TorontoHats.com what do you think ?
To be honest, I don't really think either are great domains for resale.

I was just pointing out the other domain being available because it might show a lack of demand for the term.

Thanks,
Brad
 
Last edited:
1
•••
$0 to $15 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back