IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how long does domain.com have to hold your domains before you can transfer them out? does anybody know?

60 days, but it's a general rule set by ICANN.

•••
•••
how long does domain.com have to hold your domains before you can transfer them out? does anybody know?
60 Days

•••
Any what causes that to come up?

Domain.com's using the older control panel of Netfirms.com.

They had this page also in account renewal/deletion settings, shouldn't care much.

•••
It's coming up as 3.74 is the promo over?

•••
I see 8.99 - I think its over. Couldn't even register one. :xf.frown:

•••
I see 8.99 - I think its over. Couldn't even register one. :xf.frown:

On my watch the $2 offer disappeared and appeared again over a few days. Check them often.

•••
They're have without a shadow of a doubt, THE worst interface for bulk registration I've ever seen. Domains auto set to privacy and 2 years renewal. Each time you change one domain the page takes 20 seconds to refresh the change. If you value your time and sanity I'd avoid.

•••
They're have without a shadow of a doubt, THE worst interface for bulk registration I've ever seen. Domains auto set to privacy and 2 years renewal. Each time you change one domain the page takes 20 seconds to refresh the change. If you value your time and sanity I'd avoid.

I think price / working perfect.

•••
I think price / working perfect.

I don't think you understand. 32 domains and I have to make 64 changes in the shopping cart. Each time I make a change it takes 2-3 minutes to update and return to the cart. So about 160 minutes to register 64 domains. :-/

Support are manually handling it for me.

•••
I don't think you understand. 32 domains and I have to make 64 changes in the shopping cart. Each time I make a change it takes 2-3 minutes to update and return to the cart. So about 160 minutes to register 64 domains. :-/

Support are manually handling it for me.

Notice the checkbox? It removes privacy prior to the cart. Does an extra click really matter when they're offering you domains at over 75% current market price? It allows you time to rethink the domain you're contemplating purchasing. GoDaddy has it set to 5 years for my account. I never made the connection to the extra click with Domain.com being that out of the ordinary. I even believe this preset can be changed in both registrars setting, but I haven't cared enough to change it.

privacy.PNG

Thank you Domain.com for offering these promos! It makes me love domianing again. I've heard horror stories from other members, and first hand have experienced long waits and confusing responses from their customer support, their interface isn't that bad. It just takes time to get used to, and in a lot of ways it's easier than other registrars.

I'm an American user. I experienced a few kinks yesterday, but that was to be expected with coupons being so rare these days. I received the following error at the end of a long day of domaining. Nonetheless, the domain purchases were processed by the time I woke up at the discounted price.

error.PNG

•••
Notice the checkbox? It removes privacy prior to the cart. Does an extra click really matter when they're offering you domains at over 75% current market price? It allows you time to rethink the domain you're contemplating purchasing. GoDaddy has it set to 5 years for my account. I never made the connection to the extra click with Domain.com being that out of the ordinary. I even believe this preset can be changed in both registrars setting, but I haven't cared enough to change it.

Show attachment 18571

Thank you Domain.com for offering these promos! It makes me love domianing again. I've heard horror stories from other members, and first hand have experienced long waits and confusing responses from their customer support, their interface isn't that bad. It just takes time to get used to, and in a lot of ways it's easier than other registrars.

I'm an American user. I experienced a few kinks yesterday, but that was to be expected with coupons being so rare these days. I received the following error at the end of a long day of domaining. Nonetheless, the domain purchases were processed by the time I woke up at the discounted price.

Show attachment 18570

Well spotted. That just leaves 32 more clicks with 3 minutes of lag between each click. :P I was tempted to reg them elsewhere and rage quit the order at one point.

Just get on to support if you experience the same lag. They did a stellar job of taking my order manually and processing it. As far as the other complaints by other posters. I paid with Paypal (verified account) and I had no issues with locked accounts etc.

•••
Well spotted. That just leaves 32 more clicks with 3 minutes of lag between each click. :P I was tempted to reg them elsewhere or rage quit the order at one point.

Just get on to support if you experience the same lag. They did a stellar job of taking my order manually and processing it. As far as the other complaints by other posters. I paid with Paypal (verified account) and I had no issues with locked accounts etc.

Did you think where at Earth in 2015 you could register 30+ dotcom domain names at $1.99 range?

Please become a bit reasonable.

Last edited:
•••
I registered 10 coms and 5 nets. awesome offer.

•••
I thought the offer was over, because i get 8.99$. Is it still on?

•••
I thought the offer was over, because i get 8.99$. Is it still on?

The offer is over. I registered them yesterday.

•••
How to set up domain forwarding on Domain.com?
I chose the "URL" but nothing happened.. Why is the domain still parked on the same page ?! Please help!

domincompark.png

•••
I think, it offers issues while setting up an account there mostly then at the time of domain registration, I just tried to Google exact link that takes to domain.com "Create account". I didn't find any exact create account link there but this one:

https://www.domain.com/affiliate/signup.bml

Can anyone please share the direct create account URL at domain.com?
Thank you.

•••
•••
Did you think where at Earth in 2015 you could register 30+ dotcom domain names at $1.99 range?

Please become a bit reasonable.

I bought a few more .net after the promo so I paid more. In my case I was after some .nets and a few different registrars were running similar promotions on these recently, I was able to register 100 on NS in 2 minutes and 200 in the same time on GD for 4,99 and 0.99c respectively. Also if anyone was on the site at the time when I experienced this, they would have been buying bulk .com for standard pricing. Would my complaint/issue be valid if paying full price? I don't understand the logic.

Promo or no promo the cart is a bit of a mare if the server is highly unresponsive. It turns out I probably should have registered them elsewhere as because of these delays some of the names I did want were registered in the mean time. I'm done with this conversation but I don't appreciate being labelled unreasonable when I have a perfectly valid complaint.

Just to add, now I have credits on my account but I still have 32 names in my shopping cart. If I wish to order more domains with my credits I have to clear the 32 items in my cart manually, there's no option to clear all items from the cart.

Last edited:
•••
Is it possible to push the domain to other Domain.com account? I dont see this option. So is it possible push, not transfer?

•••
Is it possible to push the domain to other Domain.com account? I dont see this option. So is it possible push, not transfer?
I'd also like to know that.

•••
anyone?
I think, it offers issues while setting up an account there mostly then at the time of domain registration, I just tried to Google exact link that takes to domain.com "Create account". I didn't find any exact create account link there but this one:

https://www.domain.com/affiliate/signup.bml

Can anyone please share the direct create account URL at domain.com?
Thank you.

•••
The promos at Domain.com are only for new registrations, not transfers, right?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back