Dynadot

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FILMRIOT
Coupon Applied - Film Riot Fans - Save 25% on Domains and Hosting (Exclusions apply).

•••
TECHNOBUFFALO
Coupon Applied - TechnoBuffalo Fans - Save 20% on New Domains and Hosting!

You better use Filmriot for 25%

•••
OP, could you maybe change the title of thread?

It always makes me false hopes everytime I read it @_@

•••

lol that's funny I agree

everytime I get note I feel there is a PROMO started

and then I read the post and is just everyone saying that they wish it was on. lol

too funny

•••

lol that's funny I agree

everytime I get note I feel there is a PROMO started

and then I read the post and is just everyone saying that they wish it was on. lol

too funny

How about ending it with a question mark?

"domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET?"

•••
It's not possible to change the title (or I don't know how).
Anyway, I still think there will be a nice promo before the end of this month. :)

•••
•••
It's not possible to change the title (or I don't know how).
Anyway, I still think there will be a nice promo before the end of this month. :)
I think "Title" is fine because generally now and than promos crop up.

•••
18% off new domains .COM and .NET (CODE - COM18 )

•••
FilmRiot is still working. I just used it.

•••
Seems like nothing works for transfers

•••
•••
•••
"Filmriot" is working for 25% discount :)

•••
1604-2016x04h-dom_hero.png

•••
I think this thread was for $1.99 .com's and $0.99 .net's only.. if anyone wanted 15-25% discounts they would choose another registrar not domain.com.

•••
this is the lowest for transfers I know. have a better place? let me know

•••
I think this thread was for $1.99 .com's and $0.99 .net's only.. if anyone wanted 15-25% discounts they would choose another registrar not domain.com.
Let them share it man. With 25% discount, it becomes cheapest registrar to register .coms

•••
•••

its a great deal for transfers. don't know of any better.

good share imo

way better than the nonsense messages on this thread asking if there is a 2$ promo yet, or trying to guess when the next one will be.

•••
Alright, my bad.. I thought most of the watchers would agree with me. Sorry for disturbing.

•••
I know it's cheapest.. but if it's not $2.. domain.com isn't worth it. Some other members feel the same.

its a great deal for transfers. don't know of any better.

good share imo

way better than the nonsense messages on this thread asking if there is a 2$ promo yet, or trying to guess when the next one will be.

Yeah I know. Although, in my opinion if it is helping domainers then it is worth posting. There is always going to be somebody who is going to be annoyed with anything.

•••
This is domain.com discount/promo thread and its popular.
I think anything related to domain discounts at Domain.com can be welcomed to post here though the subject of thread is little different.

•••
•••
why would you use 15% off coupon for transfer when somoene just posted an ongoing promo offerng 25% off?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back