IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why would you use 15% off coupon for transfer when somoene just posted an ongoing promo offerng 25% off?

If you're referring to FILMRIOT - it didn't work for me for the .info transfer; I did try it along with several others (save/sale 25/30/20) none of which worked to reduce ... the only one was 15SALE for me.

•••
If you're referring to FILMRIOT - it didn't work for me for the .info transfer; I did try it along with several others (save/sale 25/30/20) none of which worked to reduce ... the only one was 15SALE for me.

Filriot works with .com

•••
If you want to transfer, use coupon code SOCIAL will save 15%. This is the maximum discount I know.

•••
here is what their rep said about their coupons like filmriot etc.. why they work for some and not others:

they are ALL limited qty coupons. giving you X domain discounts.
so if for example you regged a lot of domains on promo for $2 in past plus on top of it applied a coupon to your cart.. that counted for one usage of coupon per domain. so now you may not be able to use it no more. otherwise, if you haven't applied it to many promo domain buys, and just do occasional use now and then, it'll probably last you long time. but mak eno mistake, they all eventually go dead. for everyone.

•••

filmriot, which i never used, does not work with transfers
the new one A18 works just fine. as do A20 and A25 depending on the amount you are going to spend

•••
filmriot, which i never used, does not work with transfers
the new one A18 works just fine. as do A20 and A25 depending on the amount you are going to spend

I thought filmriot worked for both regs and transfers.. same as that coupon30 thing before.. etc.. either way I confirmed with rep.. they ALL expire eventually its just a matter of some of us having applied them to more regs (through $2 promos etc) and others having applid it to less regs so far.

•••

no I was refering to the promo someone posted a day ago.. valid til apr27.. 25% off for everything including transfers .. I think it's coupon A25 check a page back. gl.

•••
Hmmm,
Did you guys try the code in my sig. and it doesn't work for you?
That's weird because it did work for me today when registering 8 or 9 .com (don't remember exactly how many).
Also the A25 code is awesome for transfers. Just used it to bring a lot of domains to domain.com.
Surprisingly, the transfer went super smooth and fast. Most of the transfers are already complete.
This is surprising for me ... considering how slow GoDaddy is with transfers.
And now I have only 12 domains w. GoDaddy ... HORRRAAYYY! :D

•••
•••
This probably means domain.com will have it too rather soon. ;)

•••
This probably means domain.com will have it too rather soon. ;)

or not ;)

and then you miss both and get nothing at all in the end hehe

good savings at dotster though.. too bad it does not apply to transfers. I would have opened account. now not so sure. their UI people say is even more painful than domain.com.. no bulk reg tool.. one by one.. lol.. at least domain.com has bulk reg... painful and long as it is there! :)

•••
Well... I didn't say not to use it. I already regged 3 domains with this promo just to test it out :D
BTW - I did get that order placed on hold... security ... blah blah...
I contacted them via chat and mentioned I'm a customer at domain.com and they can check me there if they want.
My account got activated in under 2 minutes :D

•••
yeah.. its great deal. I will try and meditate a bit and prepare mentally for the challenge of opening a new account at dotster... and then probably do it to reg a few domains. before some guy brinbgs in his 1000 domain list to reg again and promo is puff gone and no more! ;)

cheers

•••
:) yeah, use that stuff about being a member of domain.com if you get the security problem.
You will get validated very very fast :D

•••
Dotster is incredibly slow now... It's gonna take an hour to change all domains in my basket to 1 year :D

•••
yeah.. its great deal. I will try and meditate a bit and prepare mentally for the challenge of opening a new account at dotster... and then probably do it to reg a few domains. before some guy brinbgs in his 1000 domain list to reg again and promo is puff gone and no more! ;)

cheers
The guy with the 1000 domains list is gonna be me this time haha! ;)

•••
The guy with the 1000 domains list is gonna be me this time haha! ;)
It would take eternity to register 1000 domains on this sh*tty Dotster. Good luck!

•••
Save 25% - coupon code DRIVE25

•••
•••
Coupon code: HACKNY - save 30% on new domains :)

1605-2016x05b-dom_hero.png

•••
•••
This coupon code is the best for transfer domain, only $5.80, unlimited usage.

•••
This coupon code is the best for transfer domain, only $5.80, unlimited usage.

good stuff!
already transfered some
it's limited in time till may 10
and in $ saved to $300 total.. so say ~100 domain transfers!
cheers

•••
•••
so thats still $6 for a domain, still not a good deal.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back