IT.COM

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
1604-2016x04b-dom_hero.png

Still no $2 coupons :(

•••
that 2$ thing was not a coupon.. just a promo.
I don't see it coming back. no one made money on it (except us saving money).. and they had it running for days... probably hundreds of thousands of .com got regged!

I wish it wasn't so, but we all have opinions, and mine is that this won't come back. maybe in year or so.

Last edited:
•••
I don't see it coming back. no one made money on it (except us saving money).. and they had it running for days... probably hundreds of thousands of .com got regged!

I wish it wasn't so, but we all have opinions, and mine is that this won't come back. maybe in year or so.

anyone knows if this 25% off is for transfers too??? does it work?

Maybe around June/July

•••

Then I have to choose the best 20-30 names on my list and reg only those ones :(

•••
APR30 worked for 11 domains. I couldn't wait any longer :D

•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
-

Last edited:
•••
I sent an email to the provider - waiting for a reply. but I would appreciate knowing if anybody used them and were successful

•••
•••
don't you guys think you're hijacking this thread?

•••
I purchased one domain from him. He registered the domain as soon as I sent the funds.

•••
I sent an email to the provider - waiting for a reply. but I would appreciate knowing if anybody used them and were successful
I used him for over 200 domain registrations

•••
•••
@UXela any 1.99 domain.com offers??

•••
Agree with @UXela please keep this thread to Domain.com promos/offers only.

For popularising other registrar services create other thread.

•••
•••
I don't know of any but if I see this kind of offer I will surely post it here.
In the meanwhile I would really really really appreciate it if this thread was kept relatively clean.

•••
yes. only post regarding domain.com offers.
Waiting for next promo $1.99 for .com

•••
According to my observation, the last two promos at Domain.com and Dotster.com were started at 12:00 AM Indian Time. So we can expect the same with the next promo. Although, we can't predict the date.

•••
•••
•••
TECHNOBUFFALO
Coupon Applied - TechnoBuffalo Fans - Save 20% on New Domains and Hosting!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back