Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

URLShoppe.com

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

My name is Michael with the URLShoppe.com, brand new user here.

I have a lot of domains I need appraised and was wondering what people thought about the SEDO.com brokerage domain appraisal that I would have to pay for?

I have names like:

ShellOils.com
WestMutual.com
1hourenergy.com
and
QualifyForMoney.com

That I need help appraising/selling. Plus a host of other names.

Any tips on buying and selling will help this new start-up company!!

Thanks,
Michael
:wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't waste your money on appraisals, they are worthless and useless, especially automated appraisals.
Domain names do not sell because they have appraisals, they sell because somebody wants them. Hint: I don't think these names are even worth the appraisal fee. Bad news I know, but ask yourself why somebody would want to buy these domains from you, rather than pick up some available domain for $10 and be done with it.

Also, a domain like ShellOils.com could have trademark issues.

•••
Hello Michael and Welcome to NamePros. :wave:

You have posted this in the wrong section.
I have alerted Mods and they will move it for you.

Now that you are here you may want to introduce yourself say hello to the other members at the Welcome Center located HERE

After that try HERE

Also, spend some time perusing the other sections, there are helpful members and valuable information posted everywhere.

Good Luck

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Some seem to be tm or excellent argues for. QualifyForMoney interesting but missing words, or not "loan" ect. Still interesting $xx I see you grabbed the 4 too lol

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back