Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapture

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a domain and website appraisal...


Ok, domain is: woforums.com

The website includes:

Members,
Vbulletin owned license
Vbulletin copyright removal license
Hivemail license

There is also an income of a small amount, about $50 per month.


I am NOT selling this website but would like an appraisal on it.

I was recently appraised around mid $xxxx for it but I would like a new appraisal from professionals.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low $xx wholesale -- name only, What are the traffic figures?
 
0
•••
high xx- best to keed hold of it...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back