Dynadot

Does Dropcatch.com even work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MMDS

Established Member
Impact
I have tried to backorder around 30 domains (Mid tier .com's) in the past few months. Not a single one was caught. I always get the "Unfortunately we missed this domain" email. I'm thinking of moving to Snap Names. The only reason I wasn't using SN before is because they kept refusing to accept my card for some reason.

What is your experience with Dropcatch?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It works for me. Hands down best chances with them for affordable acquisitions. If they are not getting caught and at least some making it to auction (meaning someone other than you requested it on DC and they caught it) 30 is alot not to get to auctions or get caught on DC.

The names are probably being asked for and auctioned at Snap and you are missing them or Huge Domains wanted some of the names and reserved it for themselves. That will say something that means “sorry partner request preempted this” I don’t remember exact wording.

If you want something badly ask at both places but expect an auction battle at Snap for sure.

Last edited:
•••
DC is the top performer.
Make the whois to check who has backordered them.
You should have captured (or participated to auction) for at least half of the domains.

•••
No tool is perfect, I was able to beat DC manually, if you know how you can beat them, of course i keep my tactics to myself.
I hope the DC burns one day so I can reg the interested domains they hold.

•••
No tool is perfect, I was able to beat DC manually, if you know how you can beat them, of course i keep my tactics to myself.
I hope the DC burns one day so I can reg the interested domains they hold.
You definitely did not beat DropCatch manually.

•••
You definitely did not beat DropCatch manually.
Maybe yes maybe not, but every time the domain I wanted was ending at DropCatch, NetworkSolutions, Dynadot, Gname, but this time I was checking too frequently and was able to hand reg the important domain, believe me they would rip their clothes of themselves to have missed such domain.
Who knows maybe I found a way and was lucky, anyway when the time will come I will tell you which are the domains which I was lucky to hand reg, I plan to develop them or sell will more than one mill each.

Last edited:
•••
@DomainNature

Unfortunately, what you claim is not possible. If you understand EPP, API and manual, you would better understand that what you claim to have happened is IMPOSSIBLE.

No one here cares about your supposed methods...because they are not real.

YOU NEED to post the domain(s) you caught to prove your point. You have nothing to lose by posting a domain that you have already acquired.

But, you won't post the name, because this fairy tale can never come true... Sorry - just the facts.

Last edited:
•••
@DomainNature

Your ignorance just compelled you to "disagree" with my post. I take exception when people spread falsehoods on any forum. People are trying to learn here and you're flat out lying,

Post the name - but you won't - because what you claim is not true.

Last edited:
•••
Maybe yes maybe not, but every time the domain I wanted was ending at DropCatch, NetworkSolutions, Dynadot, Gname, but this time I was checking too frequently and was able to hand reg the important domain, believe me they would rip their clothes of themselves to have missed such domain.
Who knows maybe I found a way and was lucky, anyway when the time will come I will tell you which are the domains which I was lucky to hand reg, I plan to develop them or sell will more than one mill each.

The reason why you best dropcatch is..... no one backordered on dropcatch....

Lol you actually think you hand registered faster than a 0.0001 nanosecond machine

•••
@DomainNature

Your ignorance just compelled you to "disagree" with my post. I take exception when people spread falsehoods on any forum. People are trying to learn here and you're flat out lying,

Post the name - but you won't - because what you claim is not true.
It's not hard to detect from your reply what you try to achieve, a typical flat earther would do the same to try to extract more ideas out of me, after I was exposing real facts about their FE they were making Youtube videos out of them, never citing who gave the idea, this forum is full of such people.
So I m not going to say my dropcatching methods for a couple of likes, cause they don't pay my bills!
With that being said, if you have patience you will see later that I was right.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back