Dynadot

question Do Canadians bath in Maple Syrup?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Hydrick

Top Member
Impact
I love Maple syrup.

But I'm not Canadian. Nor do I live in Canada.

I could be persuaded though.

But I don't want to be the only Jackass swimming in the Maple Syrup, in other words, I don't want to be that guy who took it too far.

So before I make any moves, do Canadians approve of Maple Syrup bathing? Or, do they look at those who swim in syrup with disgust, similar to the way Americans ostracized for bathing in Beer.

What I imagine Canada is like:

Compared to 'merica.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only wannabee "Canadians" bath in maple syrup...real Canadians are already sweet enough..lol

Go Raptors.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Ooops forgot one other point..maple syrup can be used in "adult" fun lol

I thought Canadians kept their dreams wholesome, like breakfast.

I wasn't aware Canadians mixed breakfast foods with pleasure... Decent!!

•••
ordsofdiana-tastefulhoffensive-how-babies-are-born-in-canada-vial-hey-13028021.png

•••

I knew it!!!

And all this time "they" called tree hugging hippy loving bull.

Jokes on them when they meet the Maple Babies!

Wait, is this how Canada became such a maple syrup powerhouse? With the help and influx of tree hugging hippies dodging the American draft?

•••
The best was reading an American "climate change" article written in 2019 on the "end of maple sugar" due to "Canada's extremely short winters", "record warm winter temperatures" and "with the end of winter moving towards February in Ontario and Quebec".

Looked up the author and he's from San Diego and obviously does zero research - we just had the worst winter on record in Ontario and Quebec and there was snow on the ground for 6 months.

•••
The best was reading an American "climate change" article written in 2019 on the "end of maple sugar" due to "Canada's extremely short winters", "record warm winter temperatures" and "with the end of winter moving towards February in Ontario and Quebec".

Looked up the author and he's from San Diego and obviously does zero research - we just had the worst winter on record in Ontario and Quebec and there was snow on the ground for 6 months.
Just had breakfast...pancakes with locally made syrup while reading this!

Glad I am not diabetic..

No shortage of syrup this season. I do remember a few seasons when syrup was more pricier than others but that the syrup business and that business totally depending on Mother Nature.

As long as there are Sugar Maple trees, cold nights and cool temperature days in early spring...there will be maple syrup!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canad...ns-for-canada-s-maple-syrup-farmers-1.1219476

•••
•••
Back