Dynadot

DN.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I sold 2 domains on DN.com last Wednesday. I pushed the domains and the buyer confirmed the transaction. I immediately created a 'withdrawal' request to paypal for an amount under $1K, I figured I'll let the rest of the money stay there for now since they don't transfer to paypal amounts over 1K.
Well, Monday is almost over and nothing...
No replies to tickets either.
Did I just get scammed???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not sure I understand the problem.
Once the buyer paid you and you have the money cleared into your paypal account, I don't see why you would not be able to withdraw the full amount.

After a withdrawal, it takes 3-4 business days to have the money in your bank account.

Last edited:
•••
DN.com seems to work differently.
You have to request the payment, unlike escrow.com
In this case, I requested that it be sent to my paypal account (It is not in my paypal account, it is in the DN.com account)

•••
lol

sorry, but i wouldn't push any name until the money was in my "paypal.com" account

hope u get your dough, though

•••
Blast from the past! You are still here!!! ;)
Does anyone know anything about DN.com?
Since the transaction was a 'push' (through Moniker), I better get my act together!

•••
•••
What a terrible way to get (supposedly) paid. But, hope it does work out.

•••
Hi

I used it yesterday but I let the funds rest in DN.com for now. I am yet to withdraw it to PP. I can see the funds as the account balance.

•••
Ok... No one has dealt with them?
I researched them before and they seemed legit...

•••
•••
I can also see the funds... But when do they pay???

•••
•••
I will PM you an email ID of a real person from DN.

•••
•••
as what?
You mean good rep or bad?
Look. I understand your frustration. You know what I meant. I PM'd you a rep's email Id. Contact her.

Many of us use DN.com. They do not lock payments unless they have some doubts on the domain. They always send emails to the previous owner for confirmation of prior sale if the same domain went through DN transaction recently.

•••
I was simply asking...
I have proof of transfer as well as the buyer's acknowledgement that he received the domains.
escrow.com releases the funds immediately.
Now unless you are saying that I somehow tried to steal from the buyer (isn't this why an escrow service is there?), then please do not assume whatever you are implying

•••
Ok, no reply whatsoever from dn.com from last Wednesday.
As we are heading towards a Tuesday, I will contact Moniker and have them block the domain transfer...

•••
does DN.com pay interest on "held funds" and/or, is this "holding account" by choice of user or a requirement imposed by DN?

•••
On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 10:21 PM, *****@dn.com<****@dn.com> wrote:
Hello ***,

Thank you for your choice of DN.com. Before process your withdrawal request, please send us a scanned copy of your ID to verify your account. Thank you very much.

All the best,
DN.com
DN.com Domain Name Escrow Service
Hangzhou Duomai Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86.571-56638551
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 310019
Skype ***

********************************************************************************************

And 7 hours ago,

Dear ***,

Thank you for your reply. Your withdrawal request has been verified and we will process it within 12 hours. Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
DN.com

•••
Before process your withdrawal request, please send us a scanned copy of your ID to verify your account. Thank you very much.

seems like account holders should be verified at point of registration for the service and disbursements should be automatic, unless a requested hold is enabled.

having to be verified after a sale has taken place, can put one in an awkward position.

imo...

•••
seems like account holders should be verified at point of registration for the service and disbursements should be automatic, unless a requested hold is enabled.

having to be verified after a sale has taken place, can put one in an awkward position.

imo...
biggie, this was my first DN transaction. That was why verification was necessary.

Also, the domain was recently transacted through DN.com to the previous owner. So, they verified with the previous owner whether he sold it to me. This may also be the reason they asked for my ID.

•••
I have the same problem with my first transaction with them. My transaction was ended on Aug 29th, I requested the fund to wire to my U.S. bank account and two days later they asked for verification. After I sent my document. They said they have problem wiring money to the U.S. bank, and they should be able to do it next week. What ? Today is Monday so I have to wait 7 days + a few days for wire transfer for my money?

•••
They haven't asked for an ID from me.
No replies to emails or on Skype...

•••
It's a lot of money and I need to use it, but it's stuck at DN.COM. I would hesitate to use them again in the future.

i.imgur.com/mUodx6L.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back