NameSilo

Discuss your Epik Experience!

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by dande, Jul 24, 2019

Replies:
Views:

1. golan

golan GolanMedia.com VIP

Why won't you ask them in the chat? This should solve in like minutes.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. ShawnTeo

ShawnTeo Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I've asked in chat, they couldn't fix it on the spot. So it was passed to the tech team to be followed up with. But they got back to me after a few days and said it still couldn't be added.

3. doofer

doofer Top Contributor VIP

Just sold my first domain on Epik. Sold via Epik lander, buyer paid & I received payment almost straight away....& all on a Sunday !

Really impressed with Epik, easy to navigate & manage your domains, great landers, low commission & super speedy payout ! Used the live chat a couple of times & really quick & helpful ! Epik is definately my registrar of choice now !

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Top Member NameTalent VIP Gold Account Trusted Blogger

Anyone else getting an error message on doing premium lander build when you try to save?

Something went wrong. Please try to save settings again or contact with Epik support. (prk-err-5f6f76a1d82da)

It had never got this before the last day or two, but seems to repeatedly give it to me on diffferent names. It is not every time, and eventually I get them to save, but has happened on various names. I have successfully listed hundreds of pages with Epik landers in past, and as far as I know it is not something I am doing differently.

Thanks for any help.

Bob

PS It is possible it is related to names with uploaded custom image files. Not sure. I usually customize the image, and when getting the message it appears my changes to lander were saved despite warning, but not with the correct image, just a blank one.

PPS does someone know who is the best technical person at Epik to tag reg a comment like this?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  5. Intelliname

Intelliname Lifting people up is what we do... Epik.com Staff Gold Account

Thanks Bob! I've noticed this two or three times this year in dealing with hundreds of thousands of listings, and typically when I save again (like when building landers) it fixes. Will look at it internally. You are always welcome to contact me direct or support as well, and they will look into whatever name is flagging an error in real time. Have a blessed day and thank you for the error report!

6. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Sometimes it happens...
    And it is OLD news.

7. Jurgen Wolf

Jurgen Wolf Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

This post was ignored...
    But issue exists...
    Just received another your marketing email about .REALTY marked as Spam...

8. Rob Monster

Rob Monster CEO, Epik Epik.com Staff PRO VIP

Thanks Juergen.

We are looking into this topic. System emails don't use Mail Chimp and have very high delivery rates.

For anyone who did not get that email, it is here:

https://mailchi.mp/epik.com/early-bird-access-to-the-best-domain-deal-of-2020

It is a mighty sweet deal.

More importantly, the email adds links to some resources that I am pretty sure domainers have never seen from a registrar before. Check it out. You won't regret it.

9. Rob Monster

.REALTY earlybird off to a fast start - 3400 .REALTY registrations with a diverse mix of participants.

The marketing drop will be tomorrow morning featuring the .REALTY video with a media buy to promote it.

There are premium names. We dropped our markup to 7% which should be the lowest around.

The video is pretty good and shows many examples of how .REALTY is being used.

10. Rob Monster

Here is the video if you missed it:

It is 2 minutes long but is pretty engaging.

This will be key collateral for driving sell-through for the 2 million realty professionals, many of which will be candidates for a URL upgrade.

I do believe that the real estate industry is wide open for adoption of a new TLD standard. We picked .REALTY and don't expect to do a similar campaign for a competing TLD in the real estate category.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  11. Rob Monster

Quick update. We are now at 4800 .REALTY registrations.

That makes Epik 10X larger than the next largest registrar. I think this party is just getting started. The official launch is on Monday with media support, followed by press outreach to the realty channel.

The team is doing great work. I just saw 2x.realty go for $0.99. I was surprised to see that as non-premium. Lots of prime non-premium keyword and geo names being picked up all day long at $0.99, which is great.

I particularly like the first name, last name and first+last combinations that map to real estate agents, many of whom brand themselves, and for which there are many logical buyers.

Make sure to check out those lists for inspiration. There is $50,000 worth of marketing support that has gone into this campaign. I am pretty sure the industry has not seen a TLD relaunch like this in a long time.

Happy hunting.

12. blogspotter

blogspotter Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi Rob,

Can we add this video to the individual SSL landers?
    When I send a prospect to the lander, I want him or her to see the promo.
    If I add the video directly as well as the link, it becomes too many links and will make the outreach look spammy.

13. Rob Monster

Sure, have at it. You can embed videos in the content editor, including this one.

See how it was done here:

https://diamond.com/

14. blogspotter

Nice.
    It would be even better if this can be added in the bulk editor.
    But this will work too :)

15. Rob Monster

We'll look into it.

Check out the CSV import -- it now supports bulk populating of SSL landers which is mighty handy for seeding custom keywords at scale.

16. sharfab

sharfab Established Member

Nice...

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  17. domainchampion

domainchampion Upgraded Member Blue Account

Is Epik site down? The site wont load...

18. blogspotter

fine for me

19. NicTraders

NicTraders Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

It worked a treat this time thanks Jess. Much quicker!

20. BradWilson

BradWilson Upgraded Member Gold Account

Yes, it's currently down for me :(

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  21. loredan

loredan Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Down here (UK) as well

22. Jona4s

Jona4s Established Member

:dead:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  23. NameFu

NameFu Professional Design Services VIP

I has been down a lot lately. I think the increase in popularity could be to blame...strain on the servers...but they should maybe invest in more to secure their system with in influx of revenue. I am a huge fan of Epik, but this has been happening way too often in the last few weeks...

24. YairDD

YairDD Top Contributor VIP

Cant login?

25. domainchampion

domainchampion Upgraded Member Blue Account

Come on Epik. @Rob Monster, do you know what's going on? Why it happened frequently? Epik is Huge! This cant be real.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice