Domain Empire

Did People Fall Asleep on .Voyage??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Everyone was/is going nuts over .Guru and one of the underdogs - .Voyage domains are quietly and slowly being registered. Great opportunity if you can pick a .Voyage name that makes sense. Either in French or English

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think people woke up and are realizing that most of these vanity extensions are garbage, especially this one. One mans junk is another mans junk :o

•••

I think voyage makes more sense in French; in English, the word is a bit outdated.

If this gTLD takes off, it will likely do so in French-speaking nations, where "voyage" refers to "travel."

•••
•••
seems limited compared to some of the others …..better options imo

•••
It's not falling asleep but domain fatigue :)

•••
Too many new domain extensions is domain fatigue.

•••
Too many new domain extensions is domain fatigue.
Man, I'd be happy to buy you a beer.

Bartender -- two bottles of Fuster Cluck Lager!

:kickass:

•••
It is limited. But that's the beauty of it. You have to actually think to come up with a name that makes sense with the extension. .Guru on the other hand (which I also like) you can put almost any word in front of it.

•••
It is limited. But that's the beauty of it. You have to actually think to come up with a name that makes sense with the extension. .Guru on the other hand (which I also like) you can put almost any word in front of it.

Hey, if you can make a buck on .voyage then I applaud you. Highly limited TLDs are the ones I would be the most worried about going under though. It's hard to imagine NOT seeing a TLD going bankrupt in the face of this TLD insanity. Haven't seen details yet on how ICANN would handle such a situation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back