NameSilo

Dedicated NP discussion forum for .TV external auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all,

I just received an offer for one of my .TVs through TDNAM auctions. I was about to post it when I thought to myself, "wouldn't it be great if there were a Dedicated NP discussion forum for external .TV auctions?"

There seem to be so many auction places for .TVs nowdays, that I thought a dedicated Namepros discussion forum for .TV external auctions might be mutually beneficial. What do you think?

I'll go make note of my newly started auction in the generic external auctions section now.

Best,

Claude

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
...best of luck, Claude!

•••
Good suggestion! I think an area for external .tv domain name auctions would be a welcome addition to the .TV sub-forum marketplace.

In the meantime, Claude, how about putting a link to your external auction thread in your signature? That way, those of us who hang primarily in the .tv sub-forum will be more likely to see it.

Last edited:
•••
I have cleaned up this thread and in doing so have deleted some posts and now ask that you keep it on track :)

I hope this clears up where the posts have gone and by whom and why

Regards
Michelle

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for getting it back on topic, Michelle ... I would be against any type of "dedicated discussion forum" for external ccTLD ".TV" auctions; it seems spammy in nature, and inconsistent with the general rule of NOT discussing either active or concurrent marketplace sales/auctions (particularly if the domain is owned by a member)! :gl: :imho:

Kind regards,
Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back