Dynadot

Decided to go with AdSense.. Few questions for everyone..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello everyone,

Well I have decided to go with adsense for the search thing. Now I see that you have to submit a tax form? How does this work.. I send it in and they charge me tax for it? Also I heard if you make more than $200/monthly you have to send something in? How does this all work people..

And also what else should I know about google adsense.

Thanks everyone :tu: :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't recall exactly how the tax form works but I think you can fill it in online. You have to give them your social or DBA number and then they'll let you play. :tu:

I wasn't thrilled with Adsense because they browse your site, then place ads for other sites that sell the same darn thing you do!! You can block out up to 200 sites but it's tedious. It never made sense to me why I'd want to have an ad on my site pimping some other guys cashmere products!! :|

Shrug!

Last edited:
•••
If you sell products on your own site, I agree adsense is not for you. Adsense is however a good income source for the sites that does not sell any products themselves.

•••
When I login it says please download this pdf or form and send it to the google address. Can I fill it out online?.. Also I asked a friend about it, but he had no used Adsense before because he was underage. But some people are informing me that they use adsense and they are under 18. Does this matter to google or can you be underage? :o

•••
PremiumHostednet said:
When I login it says please download this pdf or form and send it to the google address. Can I fill it out online?.. Also I asked a friend about it, but he had no used Adsense before because he was underage. But some people are informing me that they use adsense and they are under 18. Does this matter to google or can you be underage? :o

Someone answer my questions? Thanks! :gl:

•••
When I created my account it brought me automatically to a tax form page which I filled out online. I never sen't anything in.

•••
Now my question, do you have to be over 18 to use google adsense. I mean I have no problem as I turned 20 in October.. but I know a few people who are interested but under 18.

Thanks

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back