Haris

Best Domainer Of The End-TimesTop Member
Impact
Dancing/Leopard
dot com

$3000
AfterNic BIN

Purchased for low $xx. Renewed once.

Buyer seemed desperate and I think they could've paid much more. They are using the same name but in another extension. They first offered $100 via landing page but I never replied. After some time they increased their offer to $1000. Before I could reply they bought the domain via AfterNic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dancing/Leopard
dot com

$3000
AfterNic BIN

Purchased for low $xx. Renewed once.

Buyer seemed desperate and I think they could've paid much more. They are using the same name but in another extension. They first offered $100 via landing page but I never replied. After some time they increased their offer to $1000. Before I could reply they bought the domain via AfterNic.

wow great roi.. for this quality name!
maybe something in the clothing business?
u never know what a buyer may need.. nor the price he will pay.. good example here.

•••
wow great roi.. for this quality name!
maybe something in the clothing business?
u never know what a buyer may need.. nor the price he will pay.. good example here.

Yea I actually bought the domain only to sell to them. There is no other buyer for it. Most of my domains are like that. lol

•••
Yea I actually bought the domain only to sell to them. There is no other buyer for it. Most of my domains are like that. lol

ah ok
an even better starategy then!
I did not realize you did this to sell to one specific place.. as outbound was not mentioned and more importantly your hold time was listed as over 1 year.

but hey. maybe you just had a real long negotiation! ;)

•••
ah ok
an even better starategy then!
I did not realize you did this to sell to one specific place.. as outbound was not mentioned and more importantly your hold time was listed as over 1 year.

but hey. maybe you just had a real long negotiation! ;)

I was waiting for the buyer to make the first move, not doing outbound marketing much for some time

•••
I was waiting for the buyer to make the first move, not doing outbound marketing much for some time
Did you have more previous sales with your strategy?
Nice sale by the way!

•••
Did you have more previous sales with your strategy?
Nice sale by the way!

yea.. many times.. its very rare that i have to let the domain expire because the business gets closed. But i don't remember if an active business wasn't interested in buying the exact match .com from me.

•••
yea.. many times.. its very rare that i have to let the domain expire because the business gets closed. But i don't remember if an active business wasn't interested in buying the exact match .com from me.
Must say it is a unique strategy and if it works (for you) don't fix it!

I can't imagine the hours that you put into researching potential buys!

•••
Congo Bhai,

Wish you more sales. Love the strategy. I think I saw one of your post here, you have given lots of helpful trick on finding the buyer.

Using your method I can see a .co.uk & .xyz but I didn't checked who is the buyer.

•••
Congrats @Haris and thanks for sharing!
Good that this strategy is working for you. I tried it many years back, but didn't found it successful like you.

•••
•••
Must say it is a unique strategy and if it works (for you) don't fix it!

I can't imagine the hours that you put into researching potential buys!

It's the most time consuming part of domaining for me. I have to find buyers for 100s of domains and only then I find a good domain with low bids/price and high probability of sale. I would prefer buying great .com's which have several obvious buyers, that'll save my time but instead of $30 I will be paying at least $500 for each domain.

•••
Congo Bhai,

Wish you more sales. Love the strategy. I think I saw one of your post here, you have given lots of helpful trick on finding the buyer.

Using your method I can see a .co.uk & .xyz but I didn't checked who is the buyer.

.uk and .xyz are owned by the same company and they are the buyers of my domain.

Thanks!

•••
Back