interviews What’s going on at DAN.com? Interview with Reza Sardeha

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I took sometime to chat with Reza Sardeha from DAN.com (an advertiser here) Reza gives us an update on 2020 so far and what the future holds for DAN and what customers can expect moving forward. 1) 2020 has been a challenge for everyone on the planet, how has DAN been affected by the pandemic? […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Brokerage should be interesting. Hopefully that becomes a solid division for DAN.

8) Can you talk about any upgrades, changes or new features DAN will be rolling out soon?

Reza) There’s so much going on:

1: we’re setting up a brokerage division to provide integrated buyer/seller brokerage support.

2: a very exciting partnership with Bodis is going live soon where we will start offering unique hybrid for sale pages so our users can monetize their traffic while maximizing their sales.

3: we’re launching our registrar as mentioned before and the first truly open distribution network of the domain industry.

4: we’re also working on a complete overhaul of our user interface to make the DAN experience even better for our buyers and seller. Hopefully, that can go live in Q4 of 2020.

•••
•••
•••
we’re launching our registrar as mentioned before and the first truly open distribution network of the domain industry.

Public facing registrar, domains at cost. I'll be moving all my domains there once rolled out. Exciting times!

•••
Public facing registrar, domains at cost. I'll be moving all my domains there once rolled out. Exciting times!

@Rob Monster did it first ie domains at cost, right?

Good to see others following too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I hope Dan adds a feature that allows affiliates to sell our names and get a cut directly distributed by Dan.

•••
@Rob Monster did it first ie domains at cost, right?

Good to see others following too.

Like pointed out above, namebrigh has been doing it and more are following. If your main business isn't the registrar side of your operation it's pretty clever.

They also announced forever registrations which in this format is something Epik came with first as far as I'm aware.

Its interesting to see how many domains are actually already in Dan's 'holding' registrar. I can see them gaining a lot of marketshare.

It's amazing to me at what speed they continue to innovate.

Last edited:
•••
Like pointed out above, namebrigh has been doing it and more are following. If your main business isn't the registrar side of your operation it's pretty clever.

They also announced forever registrations which in this format is something Epik came with first as far as I'm aware.

Its interesting to see how many domains are actually already in Dan's 'holding' registrar. I can see them gaining a lot of marketshare.

It's amazing to me at what speed they continue to innovate.

I believe there could be some M&A in this field soon.

•••
Interesting interview. Wonder what the complete overhaul will look like. I like the way it currently looks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back