NameLot

Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Labeled as news in The Break Room, started by Mister Funsky, Feb 22, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

my outing today to Walmart spoke a little volume of how people are prepping, No Bleach or Bleach products were on the shelves, No water with the exception of 2 cases of dasante water all other shelves empty, canned foods were very limited.

Still just moderate and some high anxiety where i live, no panic , i can see the anxiety on peoples faces though.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Mister Funsky

Mister Funsky Top Contributor VIP

Just got home from a community meeting...yep, concern is genuine. 3/4 of the people, after hearing input from various individuals, said they would be hitting the stores tomorrow. Thankfully, several thought of their pets when mentioning supplies. Got cantankerous a time or two as some people said they would do nothing and those that did were 'crazy preppers'...others let them (the 'do nothings') know not to show up at their doors looking for beans...I fear this is a microcosm of what may be happening across the country in a week or two if things don't reverse.

3. Compassion

Compassion Let's do business together. PRO VIP Gold Account ★★★★★★★★★★

Wow, speaking of the powers that shouldn't be...I just went back to the article about the Chinese Dr in Sunnyvale to gather info and it's gone!!!

Memory holed out of existence....

Potent information indeed.

Did anyone happen to screenshot, save or download it?

4. SirDrago

SirDrago NAME JEDI VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

More info plz
    Dr's name or original link?

5. Cannuck

Cannuck 420friendly.company VIP

A safer alternative, one used widely throughout China for centuries is ginger and tumeric. Studies prove the endocannabinoid system (ECS) works with the neuro-immune system. It may have been called the ginger-endocrine system had it been studied more closely by western medicine. Likely the reason Japanese eat red ginger with sushi. No denying, China gets a bad rap for being the epicentre of COVID-19, but considering the population density and open markets, it has the greatest potential for disease propogation. I got profusely sick there by eating uncooked vegetables.

The doctor in the article was Dr. Chi (common name indeed).

6. Compassion

I emailed Dr. Chi, we'll she what she says...

How synchronistic...I just chugged a Turmeric and Ginger concentrated shot that I made...Lemon and of course black pepper included too.

7. Compassion

8. SirDrago

9. SirDrago

10. Cannuck

Another case of suppressed information. I suspect the title of her article was too bold a claim open to liable.

11. Compassion

I do own Suppressed.com, it could be an archive of all the potent info on the Internet in danger of being memory holed. O_o:wideyed::jawdrop:

The info was legit and backed with stats - fundamental knowledge in our medicine. I have similar info elsewhere - in fact there are four herbal formulas back a few pages that I posted.

12. Cannuck

Nice segue, and good catch! That's a keeper for sure (y)

13. Cannuck

Interestingly, the local population here has a stockpile of chlorine products. In the last week I've never seen so many boxes of Chlorox and Javex in born days! Talk about paranoia, must be 10 cases for every person...I can't bear the smell, burns my lungs.

Fortunately, COVID-19 is actually weak without a host. I have my own supply of Ecosoap which will do the same job naturally, but there's no fighting brainwash. "The physician heals, nature makes well." -Aristotle

14. cbd

cbd Top Contributor VIP

I'm winding down my NP account, but I first wanted to thank those who have contributed useful info in this thread. It has been a great way to keep track of these ongoing developments.

As my final post in this thread, just thought I ought to share something somewhat startling that I just read that underscores the seriousness of this virus:

----

Life Care Center of Kirkland breaks silence at Saturday press conference

Some Life Care Center patients have gone from no symptoms to acute symptoms within an hour, according to Tim Killian, spokesperson for Life Care Center of Kirkland.

"We've had patients die relatively quickly under those circumstances," he said. The virus is "volatile, unpredictable."

----

I truly hope all who read this will take the virus seriously, and prepare accordingly, wherever you are.

Stay healthy, everyone!

15. .X.

Hopefully you will get an answer back, I think the truth is starting to hurt, just the beginning.

16. .X.

We need you stay and ride this out with us @cbd

This will come to pass one way or another, but these posts will forever stay in Google .

17. .X.

18. .X.

19. Compassion

Harvard Doctor says high doses of Vitamin C protects us from Coronavirus!

I'd post the link to the article, but it has been memory holed already.... :xf.frown:

So here is a guy reading the article instead

20. .X.

Yep, certainly wont hurt anything.

I have 7 marijuana gummy editables , i did 2 of em to test em out, literally couldn't leave the house, lasted almost 10 hours. One will do ;)

21. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

22. .X.

my wife bought something called EmergenC , you mix it with water, it tastes horrible to me.

23. Compassion

Funny.

Yes...Vitamin C is nothing new, in fact, have you heard of high doses of IV Vitamin C helping people with Sepsis who ordinarily would die? That Dr is smart to plug his simple products, heck he even got a plug here hahaha..

24. JB Lions

JB Lions Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

He's just a quack. And that article, his buddies:

"Dr. Andrew W. Saul, an international expert on vitamin therapy, says, “The coronavirus can be dramatically slowed or stopped completely with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C."

Irresponsible. These people rage against big pharm but sometimes are even worse promoting nonsense.

----
    Side note, I'm not a fan of Dr. Drew, there was some show he was on, forgot what it was, didn't seem on the up and up sometimes but...........

25. .X.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice