IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey!

How many people here have had regular old pneumonia? (No, I'm not talking that wimpy walking pneumonia crap. :xf.wink:)

Anyone ever had double pneumonia?

Those of you that have had either, how long did it last and much weight did you lose during it?

Those that have either of the above, does this covid thing scare the living beejeezus out of you?

Last edited:
•••
I'm really sorry, I'm having a HELL OF A TIME keeping track of all the conspiracy theorists' boogy men.

I think you forgot the Mainstream Media (MSM) :)

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin.

Total: 240,380
US: 65,783
UK: 27,510
France: 24,594
Spain: 25,100
AU: 93
Italy: 28,236
Canada: 3,391
Brazil: 6,434
Indonesia: 831
India: 1,223
Japan: 455
Mexico: 1,972
Netherlands: 4,987

•••
Hey!

How many people here have had regular old pneumonia? (No, I'm not talking that wimpy walking pneumonia crap. :xf.wink:)

Anyone ever had double pneumonia?

Those of you that have had either, how long did it last and much weight did you lose during it?

Those that have either of the above, does this covid thing scare the living beejeezus out of you?

Yep - In mid-December of 1991 I had bronchitis which eventually became pneumonia. It was horrible. I do not remember Christmas nor New Years that year. I went from 210 pounds to 170 pounds in a matter of 4-weeks.

Fast forward about 30 years - I never got that sick again. I get the flu shot each year I guess for about 20 years now. If anything I get a nasty cold or two during the winter. Its always been in the back of my mind that I had pneumonia all those years ago and I've even had the pneumonia shot due to my age and history.

This past Feb 1 I woke up with what was a cold. By night of Feb 4 I had 104 fever, lost taste, smell, coughed so bad I that at times it almost triggered puking. Had a massive headache, I begged my wife for an ice pack. Aches and pains to the point where it was a real struggle to walk. Tested positive for type-A flu the next day at urgent care. Doc prescribed tamilfu and antibiotic. Next day fever is gone but all other symptoms remained but also new symptoms of shivering and feeling very cold, plus labored and very painful breathing. I figured it was part of the flu and I had just started taking the meds so I figured they're not working yet. Felt like broken glass as I breath in. Took days for that to subside. My wife told me I should go back to the doctor but stubborn me just wanted to sleep. Plus, get this, I didnt want to risk getting coronavirus maybe. :-/

I lost 20 lbs by early March. I didnt feel "100%" until mid-March and by then I started reading more and more about this coronavirus thing and how many people may have had it already. I am going to contact my doctor Monday to ask if there are any antibody tests in my area that are reliable and accurate. I would be surprised if it comes back negative because I've never felt that sick since the early 1990s.

EDIT: you asked if this covid thing scares me? Not really, no.

Last edited:
•••
I think you forgot the Mainstream Media (MSM) :)

LOL.... Yeah, but then I would have had to add in the Republicans/Conservatives, the Democrats/Progressives, and the....

There are too many groups to list so I just went with some of my favorites.

Yep - In mid-December of 1991 I had bronchitis which eventually became pneumonia. It was horrible. I do not remember Christmas nor New Years that year. I went from 210 pounds to 170 pounds in a matter of 4-weeks.

Fast forward about 30 years - I never got that sick again. I get the flu shot each year I guess for about 20 years now. If anything I get a nasty cold or two during the winter. Its always been in the back of my mind that I had pneumonia all those years ago and I've even had the pneumonia shot due to my age and history.

This past Feb 1 I woke up with what was a cold. By night of Feb 4 I had 104 fever, lost taste, smell, coughed so bad I that at times it almost triggered puking. Had a massive headache, I begged my wife for an ice pack. Aches and pains to the point where it was a real struggle to walk. Tested positive for type-A flu the next day at urgent care. Doc prescribed tamilfu and antibiotic. Next day fever is gone but all other symptoms remained but also new symptoms of shivering and feeling very cold, plus labored and very painful breathing. I figured it was part of the flu and I had just started taking the meds so I figured they're not working yet. Felt like broken glass as I breath in. Took days for that to subside. My wife told me I should go back to the doctor but stubborn me just wanted to sleep. Plus, get this, I didnt want to risk getting coronavirus maybe. :-/

I lost 20 lbs by early March. I didnt feel "100%" until mid-March and by then I started reading more and more about this coronavirus thing and how many people may have had it already. I am going to contact my doctor Monday to ask if there are any antibody tests in my area that are reliable and accurate. I would be surprised if it comes back negative because I've never felt that sick since the early 1990s.

EDIT: you asked if this covid thing scares me? Not really, no.

I feel ya! I had it (one lung) several years backs. The actual pneumonia lasted 7 days, though the following 2 weeks I ran mini-fevers on and off and did nothing but sleep.

From day 3 to day 7 when the fever broke, I felt I was in a deep freeze. I couldn't get even close to feeling warm. I just shivered, my teeth were actually chattering and at times I was delirious and wasn't quite sure what was real.

When my fever finally broke it was like a dam had broken open. I woke up literally soaking wet from head to toe and my side of the bed was completely drenched. At first I thought I wet myself, but then I realized what had happen. I got up, changed in to new thermals, climbed in to the other side of the bed, fell back to sleep, and it was the same story the following morning when I woke after breaking another fever, just not quite as soaked as that initial fever break.

In those 7 days I lost 20 lbs. As I've always been active and fit, I had 0 excess weight prior to coming down with it, so it was pretty devastating physically to lose that much weight (more than 10% of my before weight) in such a short amount of time. As the doctor said, it just shows how much energy your body used in trying knock the infection down - and that was even with all the antibiotics I was on. It took me 6 months to regain that weight and keep it on.

As a result of this, covid does scare the crap of me because I never want to feel that cold again or have that much trouble breathing. And I sure as hell don't want to experience that crap in both lungs.

I seriously feel for those that are older or have health issues.

Honestly, it sounds like this last bout you had may have been the covid based upon what you said. If/when you get that antibody test, be sure to report back!

Last edited:
•••
LOL.... Yeah, but then I would have had to add in the Republicans/Conservatives, the Democrats/Progressives, and the....

There are too many groups to list so I just went with some of my favorites.

I feel ya! I had it (one lung) several years backs. The actual pneumonia lasted 7 days, though the following 2 weeks I ran mini-fevers on and off and did nothing but sleep.

From day 3 to day 7 when the fever broke, I felt I was in a deep freeze. I couldn't get even close to feeling warm. I just shivered, my teeth were actually chattering and at times I was delirious and wasn't quite sure what was real.

When my fever finally broke it was like a damn had broken open. I woke up literally soaking wet from head to toe and my side of the bed was completely drenched. At first I thought I wet myself, but then I realized what had happen. I got up, changed in to new thermals, climbed in to the other side of the bed, fell back to sleep, and it was the same story the following morning when I woke after breaking another fever, just not quite as soaked as that initial fever break.

In those 7 days I lost 20 lbs. As I've always been active and fit, I had 0 excess weight prior to coming down with it, so it was pretty devastating physically to lose that much weight (more than 10% of my before weight) in such a short amount of time. As the doctor said, it just shows how much energy your body used in trying knock the infection down - and that was even with all the antibiotics I was on. It took me 6 months to regain that weight and keep it on.

As a result of this, covid does scare the crap of me because I never want to feel that cold again or have that much trouble breathing. And I sure as hell don't want to experience that crap in both lungs.

Honestly, it sounds like this last bout you had may have been the covid based upon what you said. If/when you get that antibody test, be sure to report back!

Yea, the sleep thing with all that was crazy right?

I will definitely reply back with results either way. I hope they have testing in my area but more importantly reliable testing. I read a U of Rochester study about how covid could trick the flu test into a false positive. So who knows. I dont know if anyone really knows what is going on and probably wont, with a great deal of certainty, for some time after this all passes.

When the CDC changed their "official" symptoms the other day, thats when I really started to wonder if I had it or not. Prior to that it was anecdotal reports of loss of smell etc..

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Newport Beach mayor denounces California governor's decision to close Orange County beaches

Even with the shenanigans to inflate death counts....

Orange County (Population 3.2 million)
has had 50 deaths labeled COVID 19!

•••
Even with the shenanigans to inflate death counts....

Orange County (Population 3.2 million)
has had 50 deaths labeled COVID 19!
So it appears staying in actually works! :xf.grin:

Great job OC! (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
•••
Coronavirus: Scientists conclude people cannot be infected twice

A number of reported cases of coronavirus patients relapsing after overcoming the disease were actually due to testing failures, South Korean scientists say.

Researchers at the South Korean centre for disease control and prevention (CDC) now say it is impossible for the COVID-19 virus to reactivate in human bodies.

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin.

Total: 245,241
US: 67,492
UK: 28,131
France: 24,760
AU: 95
Italy: 28,710
Canada: 3,566
Brazil: 6,761
Indonesia: 845
India: 1,323
Japan: 474
Mexico: 2,061
Netherlands: 5,056

•••

The media is careful to say people are not dying from Covid 19, but rather that they "tested positive" and very well may been in hospice, 88 years old and with 3 underlying conditions when they pass!

It is...

All a show Ladies and Gents

Entertainment Entrainment

:xf.eek:

:arghh:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
The media is careful to say people are not dying from Covid 19, but rather that they "tested positive" and very well may been in hospice, 88 years old and with 3 underyl
Yeeeeeeaaaaah.... So what is your point?

The media is being careful to report numbers as appropriate - positive tests versus death from Covid-19. Are you're saying the media shouldn't report statistics? That being careful in their reporting is some sort of smoke and mirrors skulduggery on their part?

If people are "testing positive" for Covid, then they have (assuming the tests are accurate) the Covid virus active in their system. The media is not saying they are in the process of dying from it. If you or anyone else are somehow equating positive tests as being an indication/suggestion that people are supposed to die from it, then your brain is not processing information correctly.

From the beginning of all of this, we knew that the VAST majority of people would not suffer the worst effects of the virus and many might not even experience anything at all. I know it's complicated and confusing (not really), but...

The media is careful to say people are not dying from Covid 19, but rather that they "tested positive" and very well may been in hospice, 88 years old and with 3 underyl
So you're saying an 88 year old in hospice with 3 underlying conditions - or anyone else - doesn't deserve to be able to live every minute of the rest of their life as best as they possibly can without adding one more potentially lethal - and horrible - health issue to their list of maladies????

What sort of twisted moral compass do you have?!?!?

As to your video... Wow, great! Once again you found another outlier who disagrees with currently accepted science. Please get back to us when more than 50% of the scientific and medical communities agree with your cherry picked sources.

Last edited:
•••
Yeeeeeeaaaaah.... So what is your point?

The point is this a PSY - OP of great magnitude!

and if you say "So what" to the fact deaths that have nothing to do with COVID 19 are labeled as such, well then, I can only lead you to the water (delicious spring water with potent minerals and electrolytes) - but you are the one who must drink the water for the benefit...

And anyone who immediately defaults their opinion to "Science says" or "The scientists agree" .......

You serve the AI that is learning from humanity. :android:

Your efforts provide examples that will be coded for the AI to show how some humans choose not to use their intellect, willpower and moral compass in lieu of the crippling of liberties that choice has, even when such viewpoints contrast obvious intuition and logic.

•••

Total: 245,241
US: 67,492
UK: 28,131
France: 24,760
AU: 95
Italy: 28,710
Canada: 3,566
Brazil: 6,761
Indonesia: 845
India: 1,323
Japan: 474
Mexico: 2,061
Netherlands: 5,056
And those numbers must be multiplied for a minimum of 1,5 times, because all countries are hidding the real death number not counting deaths at home or at nursery homes, these last with scary higher numbers of deaths from elders, the most vulnerable and affected by the coronavirus.
So, a minimum of world wide 367,861 deaths should be counted, and I repeat, minimum.
But every and each country are doing its best to hide the real and scary number of deaths. Despite the pandemic deniers, the real numbers are quite higher than the reported ones.

•••
So you're saying an 88 year old in hospice with 3 underlying conditions - or anyone else - doesn't deserve to be able to live every minute of the rest of their life as best as they possibly can without adding one more potentially lethal - and horrible - health issue to their list of maladies????

What sort of twisted moral compass do you have?!?!?

You are making no sense.

Perhaps if that 88 year old came to a Holistic Dr (a Chinese Dr like me per se) their life would have been much less disharmonic much sooner as many holistic doctors are very successful at treating the roots of chronic illness.

•••
You are making no sense.

Perhaps if that 88 year old came to a Holistic Dr (a Chinese Dr like me per se) their life would have been much less disharmonic much sooner as many holistic doctors are very successful at treating the roots of chronic illness.
So you're saying that all those CHINESE citizens/residents of Wuhan, CHINA that died from coronavirus must not have had very good access to or interest in "Chinese Dr like you per se" to keep them in good harmonic balance??? O_o :xf.confused:

Mmmmmmkay then... Yeah, I see what you're getting at. It's so very, very clear now.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
•••
The point is this a PSY - OP of great magnitude!

and if you say "So what" to the fact deaths that have nothing to do with COVID 19 are labeled as such, well then, I can only lead you to the water (delicious spring water with potent minerals and electrolytes) - but you are the one who must drink the water for the benefit...

And anyone who immediately defaults their opinion to "Science says" or "The scientists agree" .......

Your efforts provide examples that will be coded for the AI to show how some humans choose not to use their intellect, willpower and moral compass in lieu of the crippling of liberties that choice has, even when such viewpoints contrast obvious intuition and logic.
Yep! Every single government in the world is in on this. Every single doctor, nurse, etc (except your sources) are in on it. All the mainstream media is in on it. All the people that died from it are were in on it. Blah, blah, blah...

Yeah, I'm the one that doesn't get it.

Ps. Here's the delicious spring water loaded with potent minerals and electrolytes that I drink every day. I hope that it meets my Qi's minimum daily adult requirements and that the green colored bottle or it's shape doesn't throw off my home's Feng Shui.

Last edited:
•••

Your efforts provide examples that will be coded for the AI to show how some humans choose not to use their intellect, willpower and moral compass in lieu of the crippling of liberties
I may disagree with you, but I respect you as a person and wish you a long and healthy life.

As such, I'm begging you to stop posting here, and everywhere else, because the AI is learning and will soon know and understand that you can see through it's tricks and won't fall for them.

Once Skynet is fully operational, AI will be coming for you! So you must stop posting now and go underground to spread the truth by word of mouth only so they can not track you.

Please don't worry about me, save yourself!!! I'll be fine because I'm still part of the matrix.

Last edited:
•••
So you're saying that all those CHINESE residents in Wuhan, CHINA that died from coronavirus must not have had very good access to or interest in "Chinese Dr like you per se" to keep them in good harmonic balance??? O_o :xf.confused:

Mmmmmmkay then... Yeah, I see what you're getting at. It's so very, very clear now.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I know you're not a medical professional, but you're smart enough to know domains are strong assets.

Here, see if you can make sense of this.

Chinese medicine is an ancient original medicine.

Western medicine (Allopathic, ALLOS = GREEK FOR OTHER)

is technically the other medicine - the second, alternative medicine.

Funny right?

Again,

World death figures are NOT UP from last year. Even 8 year olds have woken up to the plandemic at hand.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back