IT.COM

news Covid19-Coronavirus updates and news

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
Having relatives and friends scattered all over the globe, I am getting an overload of input (some on the record and some off the record).

My intention for this thread is for community members from around the world to post first hand stories and/or links to information sources that, for the most part, should be reliable.

In my community, just outside a major southeastern city, 'assets' have been placed. Only because I have friends in both high and low places have I heard about some of this. At this point it is only some basic medical supplies that should be equally distributed anyway in preparation for a natural emergency (hurricane/wildfire/etc.).

I will start with posting a link to a site with current data that seems to come from an aggregate of sources and hope others will do the same as they come across similar sites/pages.

Because of the 'typhoid Mary' spread-ability of this disease, I feel we may be in for a really large spread globally which will impact the global economy and through extension, retail domain prices.

One thing is for sure...things will get worse before they get better.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa-coronavirus/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here, see if you can make sense of this.

I really don't have 45 minutes to spend watching your video, but I did skip through it and based on the parts I did watch, I'm pretty sure you are reading WAY more in to it than there is.
Chinese medicine is an ancient original medicine.

Western medicine (Allopathic, ALLOS = GREEK FOR OTHER)

is technically the other medicine - the second, alternative medicine.

Funny right?
So you are saying age equals efficacy? Are you saying that all Chinese medicine works?

What percent of hospitals in China or Taiwan are using just ONLY 100% traditional Chinese medicine to cure their patients with zero percent use of western medicine along with it?

By the way, how's Chinese medicine's record on curing Pancreatic Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Stage 4 Lung Cancer, etc? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's no better than that of western medicine. *

How exactly does surgery work using only 100% Chinese medicine? Or is surgery non existent/not required at all when using Chinese medicine because it is so successful? *

(* I decided to hold off what I originally typed here for the moment. I suspect it will find it's way back in to this thread in another post.)

World death figures are NOT UP from last year. Even 8 year olds have woken up to the plandemic at hand.
Can you provide a neutral source for your claim instead of the one you used as the source? Your's appears to be a biased website that tracks your agenda. A quick search shows that it pretty much aligns with at least one of other outlier source you used in a previous post.

Last edited:
•••
I
What percent of hospitals in China or Taiwan are using just ONLY 100% traditional Chinese medicine to cure their patients with zero percent use of western medicine along with it?

By the way, how's Chinese medicine's record on curing Pancreatic Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Stage 4 Lung Cancer, etc? I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's no better than that of western medicine. *

How exactly does surgery work using only 100% Chinese medicine? Or is surgery not required at all using Chinese medicine because it is so successful? *

(* I decided to hold off what I originally typed here for the moment. I suspect I will find it's way back in to this thread in another post.)

Can you provide a neutral source for your claim instead of the one you used as the source? (Yours appears to be a biased website that tracks your agenda. A quick search shows that it pretty much aligns with at least one of other outlier source you used in a previous post.)

I can shred this apart millions of ways, but I'd rather focus on teaching the medicine to people who use it in their lives and practices. (and pay me to teach)

Integrative medicine is key - not all Western medicine is barbaric and damaging. Sure death by the western medical system (Iatrogenic) IS the THIRD leading cause of death - but how many people know that!? :xf.confused::facepalm:

That video I mostly put there because 1200+ people were treated, many with advanced COVID 19 symptoms - and if anyone who cares about the truth wanted to cite facts properly - you know like journalists did back in the day - it's there.

All of the 1200+ patients were treated with at least some Eastern medicine and only 1 died.

That Chinese province wasn't shoving ventilators in the mouths of not so sick patients just because of a positive test for COVID 19.

Ventilators actually injure the lungs, sometimes extensively. (common medical knowledge)

And did you know 80 to 90% of people put on a ventilator die - NOT from some evil plague called COVID 19, but because of a corrupt system that is forcing MDs to ventilate people in hospitals when MDs have a myriad of other far less invasive modalities they typically would be utilizing first.

Doctors and nurses are blowing the whistle en masse.

Qigong masters can dissolve tumors in real time ;)

Last edited:
•••
I can shred this apart millions of ways, but I'd rather focus on teaching the medicine to people who use it in their lives and practices. (and pay me to teach) and posting conspiracy theories on the internet
TFIFY

Integrative medicine is key - not all Western medicine is barbaric and damaging.
I won't argue against that!

That Chinese province wasn't shoving ventilators in the mouths of not so sick patients just because of a positive test for COVID 19.
And yet thousands still died none the less.

Your statement could also be interpreted as you are implying that "shoving ventilators in the mouths of not so sick patients" is standard practice - on a massive scale no less - with all such "not so sick" covid patients here in the west. Is this what you are suggesting?

...and if anyone who cares about the truth wanted to cite facts properly - you know like journalists did back in the day - it's there.
Well, that certainly puts to rest any question as to whether you might be a journalist.

Ventilators actually injure the lungs, sometimes extensively. (common medical knowledge)

And did you know 80 to 90% of people put on a ventilator die...
As a matter of fact, yes, I did understand that most that went on them did not survive their illness. I also knew that ventilators are a last resort option because of the issues involved in using them***, and are used when the patient isn't able to get enough oxygen.

Without a sufficient oxygen level on an ongoing basis, organs will be damaged and may cease to function adding additional stress and strain to the patient's list of life threatening issues. But you probably knew all that already and just forgot to mention it...

And you DO know/understand that, generally speaking*, 99.9% of the time (???) it's NOT the ventilators causing the death of these patients, it is the overall effects of the virus on the patients, right???

...NOT from some evil plague called COVID 19, but because of a corrupt system that is forcing MDs to ventilate people in hospitals when MDs have a myriad of other modalities they typically would be utilized first. Doctors and nurses are blowing the whistle en masse.
Are you saying...

That ventilators** are the actual cause of patient deaths?!?!?

That "the system" is then some how forcing doctors to use the ventilators** no matter what, despite the doctors knowing that these ventilators** of death will kill the patient and despite having other, better options available to them that they could use first to actually save the patients' lives?!?!?

That thousands and thousands of doctors and nurses are being forced by "the system" to intentionally kill people** day after day through the use of ventilators** and they have NO option but to do this?!?!?

That they have no option but to follow the will of their unseen puppet masters and intentionally kill people through the use of ventilators**, there is no way they can just walk away from all the madness?!?!?

That the clamor for more ventilators** was just a ruse to get more killing/death machines?!?!?

That only a handful of the doctors and nurses have managed to break free of their shackles to expose the truth??? (Despite your claim that it is "en masse".)

Again, I have to seriously question your moral compass, your ability to reason and now, your mental stability as well.

-------
* Assuming they have been used properly, setting were correct, they are functioning properly, etc.

** Again, properly set up ventilators, used correctly, are NOT the cause of death. It the effects of Covid-19 on the patient that results in their death.

***Drugs are required, it can cause physical damage, etc.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting read on why some places are more effected than others.

Why Does the Virus Devastate Some Places and Spare Others?
The coronavirus has killed so many people in Iran that the country has resorted to mass burials, but in neighboring Iraq, the body count is fewer than 100.

The Dominican Republic has reported nearly 7,600 cases of the virus. Just across the border, Haiti has recorded about 85.

In Indonesia, thousands are believed to have died of the coronavirus. In nearby Malaysia, a strict lockdown has kept fatalities to about 100.

The coronavirus has touched almost every country on earth, but its impact has seemed capricious. Global metropolises like New York, Paris and London have been devastated, while teeming cities like Bangkok, Baghdad, New Delhi and Lagos have, so far, largely been spared.

The question of why the virus has overwhelmed some places and left others relatively untouched is a puzzle that has spawned numerous theories and speculations but no definitive answers. That knowledge could have profound implications for how countries respond to the virus, for determining who is at risk and for knowing when it’s safe to go out again.

Last edited:
•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 9:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin.

Total: 248,818
US: 68,609
UK: 28,446
France: 24,895
Spain: 25,264
AU: 95
Italy: 28,884
Canada: 3,682
Brazil: 7,051
Indonesia: 864
India: 1,395
Japan: 487
Mexico: 2,154
Netherlands: 5,082

•••
I have always paid attention to the place of manufacture of products before purchasing. No matter what country a person is from, it has been my thought they should buy 'local' when possible.

Maybe now the lawmakers, regulators and manufacturers in America will work together to remove some archaic rules and regulations that have allowed so many of our manufacturing jobs to move to countries we should not be doing business with.

I will be extra vigilant from now on not to purchase anything produced in, or by any country that is part of, the communist controlled country of China.

DHS report: China hid virus’ severity to hoard supplies

https://apnews.com/bf685dcf52125be54e030834ab7062a8

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
It was only a matter of time before.......................idiots made a movie.:bored::wideyed::banghead:

•••
1918 Pandemic Linked to Rise of Nazis, Study Shows

In a warning for the potential political implications of coronavirus, a New York Federal Reserve paper has shown a link between the 1918 flu pandemic and the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany.

The study shows that cities with the greatest fatalities saw a reduction in social expenditure and that “influenza deaths of 1918 are correlated with an increase in the share of votes won by right-wing extremists.”

•••
•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 10:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin.

Total: 253,314
US: 70,047
UK: 28,734
France: 25,201
Spain: 25,613
AU: 96
Italy: 29,079
Canada: 3,854
Brazil: 7,367
Indonesia: 872
India: 1,571
Japan: 536
Mexico: 2,271
Netherlands: 5,168

•••
Last edited:
•••
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/20...irst-france-case.html?searchResultPosition=10

French Doctors: First Virus Case May Have Been in December

French scientists say they may have identified a possible case of the new coronavirus dating back to December — about a month before the first cases were officially confirmed in Europe.

actually the Youtube channel I've been following China Uncensored mentioned that prior to the Wuhan Market infection detected there were already infections that were hidden since beginning November even maybe early October and that groundzero may not have been Wuhan but more like Guangdong.

but don't quote me. I can't find the exact video right now. I'll keep trying.

edit. just found it.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16256-y

A human monoclonal antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infection

Vaccines and targeted therapeutics for treatment of this disease are currently lacking. Here we report a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV) in cell culture.

https://www.scienceboard.net/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=714

Researchers investigate how a potent mAb blocks SARS-CoV-2

Based on previous research that explored therapies against SARS-CoV, a new report has identified a fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) that prevents the SARS-CoV-2 virus from infecting cultured cells. Authored by a team of researchers from Utrecht University, Erasmus Medical Center, and Harbour BioMed, the report was published in Nature Communications on May 4.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defen...biological-institute-developed-virus-vaccine/

Defense minister claims Israel’s biological institute developed virus antibody

Defense Minister Naftali Bennett on Monday said he witnessed a “significant breakthrough” by Israel’s defense biological research institute in developing an antibody to COVID-19, as the researchers wrapped up the development phase and moved to patent and mass produce the potential treatment.

Bennett visited the labs of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), a secretive unit that works under the Prime Minister’s Office, in Ness Ziona and was shown the “antibody that attacks the virus in a monoclonal way and can neutralize it within the bodies of those ill,” according to a statement from his office.

•••
Current Covid19 death numbers as of 10:00 am EST are below, primarily from the source in the original post (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus). Please copy and place the list to correct any wrong numbers and/or to add your country of origin.

Total: 259,436
US: 72,334
UK: 29,427
France: 25,531
Spain: 25,857
AU: 97
Italy: 29,315
Canada: 4,043
Brazil: 7,966
Indonesia: 895
India: 1,695
Japan: 556
Mexico: 2,507
Netherlands: 5,204

•••
French scientists say they may have identified a possible case of the new coronavirus dating back to December — about a month before the first cases were officially confirmed in Europe.

In a post I made a while ago about this...there is information that China had communications relating to a 'sickness' in Wuhan in the first part of October...for whatever reason, those idiots keep the info quiet. In time we will know why.

•••
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16256-y

A human monoclonal antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infection

Vaccines and targeted therapeutics for treatment of this disease are currently lacking. Here we report a human monoclonal antibody that neutralizes SARS-CoV-2 (and SARS-CoV) in cell culture.

https://www.scienceboard.net/index.aspx?sec=ser&sub=def&pag=dis&ItemID=714

Researchers investigate how a potent mAb blocks SARS-CoV-2

Based on previous research that explored therapies against SARS-CoV, a new report has identified a fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) that prevents the SARS-CoV-2 virus from infecting cultured cells. Authored by a team of researchers from Utrecht University, Erasmus Medical Center, and Harbour BioMed, the report was published in Nature Communications on May 4.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/defen...biological-institute-developed-virus-vaccine/

Defense minister claims Israel’s biological institute developed virus antibody

Defense Minister Naftali Bennett on Monday said he witnessed a “significant breakthrough” by Israel’s defense biological research institute in developing an antibody to COVID-19, as the researchers wrapped up the development phase and moved to patent and mass produce the potential treatment.

Bennett visited the labs of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), a secretive unit that works under the Prime Minister’s Office, in Ness Ziona and was shown the “antibody that attacks the virus in a monoclonal way and can neutralize it within the bodies of those ill,” according to a statement from his office.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/04/200407072712.htm

Engineered virus might be able to block coronavirus infections, mouse study shows

•••
•••
•••
Being Afraid & Eliminating Exposure To Germs Leads To Death by Fear & Germs...

“Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain.”

~ George Orwell (1961). “1984”

Death is inevitable, so never hide from life, and never allow a moment of life to be taken from you by tyrants. All government is tyrannical, and all government seeks power and control, and today it is using a purposely-created crisis in order to gain that control. We are being told by false rulers to abandon our lives, and hide away from those we care about in order to stop a virus. This is the highest form of deception, and is only meant to divide us so sinister agendas can be accomplished in the shadows.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/being-afraid-eliminating-exposure-germs-leads-death-fear-germs

•••
Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...

NY Gov. Cuomo says it's 'shocking' most new coronavirus hospitalizations are people staying home

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said preliminary data from the state's hospitals indicates a majority of new hospitalizations related to Covid-19 are people who are mostly staying home and not venturing much outside, which he called "shocking."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...le-staying-home/ar-BB13Hcqt?OCID=ansmsnnews11

•••

NY Gov. Cuomo says it's 'shocking' most new coronavirus hospitalizations are people staying home

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said preliminary data from the state's hospitals indicates a majority of new hospitalizations related to Covid-19 are people who are mostly staying home and not venturing much outside, which he called "shocking."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...le-staying-home/ar-BB13Hcqt?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I've always been "hmmmmm" ever since I saw the news about the infections in a Seattle Nursing home. After the first known infection in America.

Like how did THAT happen?

I really think infections in odd places where you can't figure out how it happened could have happened because of cash.

Infections in odd places where you can't do contact tracing has to have happened via cash. dirty filthy cash.

no joke. I wash my cash. Boiling hot water and two tablespoons of bleach.

I pay items with soaking wet cash. lol

my change I tell the cashier to dump in my plastic bag that I've used as my carry all pouch. So much easier to clean but soaking in bleach than my Leather bag.

This during a time when they've banned plastic bags. lol

with that said. CRYTPOCURRENCY.

Of course credit cards work too but the interest? not optimal.

•••

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/02/nyregion/weather-parks-nyc-nj-coronavirus.html

After weeks spent indoors, people ventured outside in droves. But worried officials warned them to wear masks and keep social distance.

Take a look to the picture: "Crowds flocked to Domino Park in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood on Saturday afternoon as the temperature rose into the 70s."

Some people say they were staying at home, but forgot to say when they went to the park with friends, or when they went to the market without mask and gloves... just wondering a few situations.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back