IT.COM

Could someone advise me on the development of my domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chaseall

Established Member
Impact
I would like to develop and monetize either videogame.review or runningshoe.review but I would like some advice before doing so. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To help move things along, you might want to specify what type of advice you are looking for...

i.e. What platform to use? What's the best way to monetize each of these niches? etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:
•••
To help move things along, you might want to specify what type of advice you are looking for...
The direction I should go with development, how to monetize effectively, and how to get the traffic I need.

•••
Both domains you mentioned are .review. In my opinion it would make sense to build some kind of review sites.

I would guess you are not a dev so you will need help building it.

As for monetization, it will depend on what you want. There are so many ways to monetize.

You should clarify your vision.. The rest will depend on that.

•••
Find some hosting that includes a free copy of Softaculous CMS installer. That lets you set up a basic website in about 2 minutes. It takes a lot longer to customise it of course. :)

You might want to look at WordPress as a CMS. There is a lot of free support for that.

You will need to join Google Analytics and include their code on all pages. This will help you to analyse your traffic.

•••
To me the videogame name is nice for a wordpress with affiliate links to amazon.

•••
Find some hosting that includes a free copy of Softaculous CMS installer. That lets you set up a basic website in about 2 minutes. It takes a lot longer to customise it of course. :)

You might want to look at WordPress as a CMS. There is a lot of free support for that.

You will need to join Google Analytics and include their code on all pages. This will help you to analyse your traffic.
Would it be better for me to pay someone from like fiver to set up the site for me? I only have a little experience with html and have never done anything with wordpress.

•••
Back