Dynadot

Coolest Restaurant you ever eaten at?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I gotta say mine is SkyCity in Seattle, it's found in the Space Needle, :hearts: .

I luv it, but it's kinda pricey, cheesburger was 21 dollars, Same as the crab, :o . So it's obvious I chose the crab :D .

What's yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Space Needle :)
Cheers!

•••
I see your a local :)

I will be joining you soon in 3 years :)
Off to college there.

•••
The Mayan in Salt Lake City. A jungle-themed Mexican restaurant which features live cliff divers, tree-top dining, animal shows and huge waterfalls all indoors. Really cool experience.

•••
•••
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
The Mayan in Salt Lake City. A jungle-themed Mexican restaurant which features live cliff divers, tree-top dining, animal shows and huge waterfalls all indoors. Really cool experience.

That's sounds soooo Awasome, I gotta visit Utah sometime :)

•••
360 Restaurant at the CN Tower....
You can't beat eating dinner in the largest revolving restaurant on top of the tallest building in the world. ;)

•••
SkyCity revolves as well :D

•••
•••
•••
A Moracan restruant on Ventura street (LA), with wifey and friends.

Great belly dancers and the food was not bad either ;)

•••
Originally posted by darksk8er
SkyCity revolves as well :D

Yea, but it isn't the biggest or the tallest, is it? :p

•••
hmm, When i was in spain, Grenada.. for a couple of years ago, I ate at a very cool restaurant located on a mountain with a great view over an old castle.. Its was a very cool experience :)

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
hmm, When i was in spain, Grenada.. for a couple of years ago, I ate at a very cool restaurant located on a mountain with a great view over an old castle.. Its was a very cool experience :)

When I was in Grenada, I was with a group of friends and we went out at night and got lost on some little town street with all these dogs barking...Anyways :lol: That's my little story.

•••
•••
also in Monterrey Mexico, "El Rey del cabrito" was just awasome.

•••
Rainforest Cafe in the burlington mall.. they spent something like 1 MIL to make it look like a real rainforest.. I love it there.. lol

•••
tommys burgers on rampart in LA

yum!

chevys fresh mex, nationwide!

yum!

sonic drive in!!!
(cherry limeades!! and cheese tator tots)

•••
How 'bout a chili dog and a Big Gulp at any local 7-11? :hehe:

I do like the Rainforest Cafe in Towson, MD. I looked at the menu at the Space Needle last summer, but ended up that evening at a place in Seattle called Rock Bottom - a brew-pub with truly outstanding cheeseburgers; almost as good at the "Cheeseburger in Paradise" at JB's Margaritaville in Nawlins.

Hmmmmm. Just can't seem to narrow it down. :lol:

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Rainforest Cafe in the burlington mall.. they spent something like 1 MIL to make it look like a real rainforest.. I love it there.. lol

I've been to it, they got one in Seattle.

•••
McDonalds? Errm doesn't count :( Some place called "Balcon Quiteno" in Cuenca, Ecuador. Hehehe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back