Domain Name:CryptoUpdate.me
Registered With: Namecheap
Expires: 28/12/2022
Methods of Payment
(BTC,LTC,Payeer)
If Auction: No
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: 30$
Proof of ownership:

✅ START YOUR OWN FULLY AUTOPILOT CRYPTO MARKETCAP/NEWS EMPIRE & EARN PASSIVE INCOME ✅

No technical knowledge needed or any effort for that matter. It's basically a Plug n' Play deal. Get your own Cryptocurrency news & marketcap site that is automatically updated with news articles every hour (or according to your preferences).

✅✅✅ WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME? ✅✅✅

1. Fully Developed Autopilot News & Marketcap Website With Content.
2. Ad Slots & Placements for any type of campaign including Google Adsense.
3. Mobile Responsive & Clean Design for maximum SEO results.
4. Several Passive Income opportunities which you can tap into almost instantly.
5. Sell Ad Space on the website with a fully integrated plugin.

Site URL: CryptoUpdate.me

Valuable keyword: crypto is high-value keywords with an average sale price of $2496 and $2009.
Popular keyword: crypto is widely used keyword.
Short: CryptoUpdate is less than 15 characters.
Many domains with almost identical names have been sold for hundreds of dollars and unlike most valuations on here which claim their domains cost $1K+ this one is actually legit and you can look at precise domains in this niche that have been sold around this price. Getting this piece of real estate for FREE is basically your money back and MORE.

HOWEVER...If you somehow want to pass up on this domain and want to use yours because it's better, or for any other reason, then we can arrange that for you at no extra costs.

✅✅✅ WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SALE? ✅✅✅

✅ CryptoUpdate.me
✅ Website & Database Files
✅ Free Domain Transfer/Push to Namecheap
✅ Help with Website Transfer
✅ $39 Autoblogging Plugin Included for FREE!
✅ $59/Year SEO Plugin Included for FREE!
✅ $44 Crypto Marketcap Plugin Included for FREE!
✅ $60 Advanced Ads Plugin Included for FREE!
✅ More than $250 worth of additional ADDONS included for FREE!
✅ All Website Content & Graphics
✅ Sell Ad Space Anywhere with Premium Plugin included.
✅ Live Cryptocurrency Indexes, Charts & Exchanges
✅ Cryptocurrency Ads Rotator
✅ Cloaked Affiliate Links
✅ Logo included
✅ Favicon included
✅ Free SSL (if your hosting allows)
✅ SEO Optimized Website
✅ Easy to manage CMS-based website (no coding skills needed).
✅ Website optimized for fast loading to give the best customer experience.
✅ Full support to get you up and running.
✅ Content is automatically added to the website every day.
✅ All available LEGAL pages.
✅ GDPR-COMPLIANT Website.
✅ Social likes & shares for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest integrated (+ more).
✅ Ready to earn money with ClickBank, Amazon, PropellerAds or any Affiliate program you want. (It means that you can add these programs yourself).

How's this for value? You cannot purchase anything off this list and get away with a price tag under $600. It's IMPOSSIBLE. This is a value-packed deal and ready-made business for you to instantly start capitalizing on.

✅✅✅ Cryptocurrency Niche ✅✅✅

Bitcoin and other crypto-alts are the hottest trends right now which are being widely accepted by popular platforms like Tesla and countries like El Salvador which has made it its legal tender. This is just the beginning and many more countries & companies will accept and legalize it as time progresses which is just perfect for you if you decide to get in right now.

✅✅✅ Frequently Asked Questions ✅✅✅

How Can I Earn Revenue With This Website?

The website is filled with highly attractive and stealthy Crypto affiliate product advertisements. Furthermore, the site has popups ads. When people click on the ads on your site, they will be redirected to affiliate offers. Every time customers put their emails or buy something being referred using your links, you receive Affiliate Commissions which is a percentage of the initial earnings.

Can a Complete Beginner Run This Website?

Absolutely. This website is built on WordPress which is a CMS-based platform (Content Management System) with an integrated admin panel. It's mostly Drag n' Drop functionality with options to choose desired colors, texts, fonts, styles and so much more. No coding or technical knowledge needed.

How Much Work In Order To Start Earning?

Most of the heavy-lifting has already been done and all you basically need to do is replace our affiliate links with yours. You can also add your own ads and use other affiliate programs. Basically, you're not limited to the ones on the website.

Can I Get Paid Even If I'm Located In a Less Popular Country?

Sure. You can run this website and earn from it despite your location. Most affiliate programs have worldwide support and various payout options.

What Expenses Are There?

Hosting and Domain name fees.

How Tedious Is The Transfer Process After Purchase?

It's actually a very easy and quick process which is usually up to 24-48 hours long depending on your responsiveness as well as DNS changes which may take some time to update. However, the domain name is instantly transferred to your Namecheap account and all you have to do for that to take effect is approve the transfer. When you've approved the domain name transfer, I will transfer the files and everything associated with the website to your web hosting. After the website is transferred all you have to do is create your own affiliate accounts and replace my links with yours.No worries as I will be with you throughout the entire process.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Up, still active for sale.

•••
Please contact me on Whatsapp +923360945499

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back