Dynadot

Confused about buyer payment methods for Payoneer? For customers in UK or Europe?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
Hi

If the buyer of a domain name is to fund the payoneer account then he or she is given options for wire or credit card. If they don't want to pay by credit card and especially if the amount is over $2000 then can they make a wire or sepa payment via their European bank account?

I have a potential buyer in Europe wanting to buy a domain in us dollars via payoneer then how do they make a deposit/fund of this? Can they use sepa/wire via their european or uk bank account? Or is it better to use escrow.com and not payoneer?

would really appreciate advice on this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u can use a escrow.com or bank transfer.
bitcoin payments, ethereum or paypal

•••
Hi

If the buyer of a domain name is to fund the payoneer account then he or she is given options for wire or credit card. If they don't want to pay by credit card and especially if the amount is over $2000 then can they make a wire or sepa payment via their European bank account?

I have a potential buyer in Europe wanting to buy a domain in us dollars via payoneer then how do they make a deposit/fund of this? Can they use sepa/wire via their european or uk bank account? Or is it better to use escrow.com and not payoneer?

would really appreciate advice on this.
Where do you live?

•••
Live in the UK.

I'm selling a domain using Payoneer Escrow and the buyer is in Europe. They won't be using a credit card so was wondering if they could use wire or sepa to make payment into Payoneer. Can someone from Payoneer possible comment on this

•••
•••
Live in the UK.

I'm selling a domain using Payoneer Escrow and the buyer is in Europe. They won't be using a credit card so was wondering if they could use wire or sepa to make payment into Payoneer. Can someone from Payoneer possible comment on this
That means that both seller and buyer are from Europe. In this case SEPA should go through without any issue. You can also use sedo escrow service:
https://sedo.com/us/services/domain-transfer-service/escrow/
or undeveloped.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back