IT.COM

Issue with Payoneer Escrow - No or delayed payment request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MarkedMarket

Established Member
Impact
I've used Payoneer Escrow in the past and generally quite liked them then. However, this week I started 2 transactions (as seller) and have run into an issue.

Earlier this week I created a transaction and only after 4 hours I received a notification that the payment request was sent to the buyer. I always thought that the payment request was sent instantly after setting up the transaction.

Yesterday I created another transaction (for another buyer) and it's now more than 15 hours ago and I have not yet received any notification at all. The buyer confirmed to me that he has also not received anything yet, which does not reflect well on me as I mentioned to the buyer that he could expect it yesterday.

It doesn't help that Payoneer Escrow has no live chat and their (understaffed) helpdesk is closed during weekends. Tickets are only responded to in 48 hours (and from previous experience they maximally use the 48 hours).

I was wondering whether anyone has any very recent similar experiences with Payoneer Escrow? Based on the above, it might be the last time I'm using Payoneer Escrow as I'm apparently unable to rely on them for the most basic feature (sending out the Escrow request).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back