IT.COM

ɢ.com for sale on eBay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
How about this:

ɢ.com (xn--1na.com)

PROS:
There is NO NEED FOR ANY language to be installed on ie7 to see it.
Works on Portuguese / Spanish / French / Italian and German languages!
Google indexes it just fine!

CONS:
Difficult (impossible) to type...

http://digg.com/tech_deals/G_com_for_sale_on_ebay
Thanks for any Digg!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just registered one for fun, to see how it works (it's in latin too): ɜ.com

ɜ.com

Do you like it?

Last edited:
•••
Interesting. When typing that into the URL bar, it accepts the character but the domain name changes to it's xn--1na.com value which doesn't seem to be that great.

Am I missing something? how does one allow the special character to remain as the domain name in question?

I'm in IE 7 on Vista if that helps.

Thanks

•••
how to find these special characters?

•••
•••
psalzmann said:
Interesting. When typing that into the URL bar, it accepts the character but the domain name changes to it's xn--1na.com value which doesn't seem to be that great.

Am I missing something? how does one allow the special character to remain as the domain name in question?

I'm in IE 7 on Vista if that helps.

Thanks

psalzmann: You must have NO language installed or a latin language as the top language (German works also although it's not latin). Must probably you have english as language. When you put the domain on the url, click on the chinese symbol that apears on the address bar. You can now add a latin language and put it on top or just remove any languages on there. Don't worry, it wont affect your Win.

A default ie7 will not install any language, but we all tweak and change our ie a lot and ie7 reads ie6 and system configs.

Also, please don't forget your Diggs. We all could profit from a sucessfull sell of G.com, speacialy after you all load yourselves with the ones still available.

Go here to find the latin ones only:
http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/latin_extended_a.html

•••
Thats hilarious.. It really is..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back