IT.COM

co.uk all the way

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
November 10, 2003 -- (WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- Based on the latest figures for .co.uk domain registrations, 1&1 Internet (oneandone.co.uk) is the United Kingdom’s number one Web host, the company said on Monday. According to the company, 1&1 registered 9,000 co.uk domains from October 21 to November 3, almost 700 more than the nearest competitor. The company also said it is the largest host in the world, based on Netcraft's (news.netcraft.com) latest Web server survey.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not sure how old this thread is but it adds to my point co.uk are on the up not sure how old this thread is but it adds to my point co.uk are going places furniture.co.uk $53,850
http://www.igoldrush.com/domain-sales.htm

faststart.co.uk selling at $5000 on afternic things are looking good

Last edited:
•••
looks like .us and .co.uk are geting big

•••
I rather think that .co.uk has been growing since it started. .us hasnt grown nearly as much as .co.uk but it looks like it hasnt sank down like a lot of other tld's

i dont live in the uk but I think that (and you may be able to confirm) .co.uk is like second biggest next to .com and could over take it for uk businesses and such. I have heard this from a few people that live there but I dont know.

•••
I totaly agree.

.co.uk domains are growing big time... Alot of people hate the explain and comment that it's not worth much, but look at sales happening for .co.uk domains... There massive!

As for .us due to it's mension in this topic, I think it's going to get a big boot up the backside anytime soon, and before we know it, it will be yet another massive domain extension. Something will trigger this extension, and that will set off a large increase in sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back