IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like the LLL.CO market seems not that strong. But i got an officer probably from an end user for my one of LLL.co two or three weeks ago. But it was a low ball offer :(

•••
Got a $700 offer for a CVV .co - not a word but a nice pronounceable name. Trying to negotiate a bit up towards the X,xxx mark.

•••
•••
I have four cos:
34599.co
34578.co
gju.co
18o.co
:xf.smile:

•••
•••
I have smartwatch dot co, the .com and .net are owned by Google. What do you think it is worth?

•••
Looks like the LLL.CO market seems not that strong. But i got an officer probably from an end user for my one of LLL.co two or three weeks ago. But it was a low ball offer :(
you're right. but its temporary. wait it out.

•••
•••
•••
Just sold a 4L .co that I picked up on GD closeouts. Once it actually transfers to the new owner I will post info.

Here's a summary. Paid LOW $xx sold MID $xxx :) - sold in 2 months, on sedo

Why can't all my sales be this good and quick. For those who still doubt .co - let them doubt. More sales for us in the future.

•••
Hi,
I heard doberman.co sold for $2000.

How much you think bowwow.co would worth?

Thanks

•••
I'm trying to offer a co domain to enduser that are running their business on a longer (and often uglier) com.
I'm asking an offer over 500$

The result is really poor..
They seem prefer their name with Ltd or srl or hypens or other suffixes instead to go shorter..

The domain offered is cool because it is an LLtech. Co

I'm sure that mostly of them have never seen a .co

•••
Hi,
I heard doberman.co sold for $2000.

How much you think bowwow.co would worth?

Thanks

I really don't see how these 2 are related. I'd stick to 1 worded dictionary .co domains or something similar would be a another generic dog breed .co domain such as maybe pitbull.co

I personally don't see any value in bowwow

•••
•••
Are any xxx.co domains still available? Or is it all secondary market now? I have a couple that I am holding on to, but eventually would like to sell.

•••
I have Focused.co, Liquids.co and Definitely.co.

•••
I acquired M O R G U E . C O the other day after it dropped... O_o It was sort of a reflex buy, but cheap enough to be happy with it for a year until I figure out what to do with it lol.

•••
I just came back from a tech conference in Vancouver, Canada, and was pleasantly surprised to meet several people with businesses on .CO (Snapcopy.co, Brandcafe.co, and Crayon.co).

We're almost nearing the 5-year anniversary mark - amazing! It was around this time in 2010 that I first signed up for Namepros, and started making my first friends (and sales) in the business. Hopefully the world economy won't implode in the next year or so. Fingers crossed. :)

There a few new ones in here compared to 2010 (minus several like Anna, Ocho, Chutney, and others, that have sold), but here's my current showcase:

NNN + LLL

245.CO
824.CO
AWB.CO
DKM.CO
ECP.CO
ETW.CO
MTC.CO
JHP.CO
JVN.CO
OKM.CO
RCK.CO
TVR.CO
UVI.CO

SPANISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / ITALIAN

BACIO.CO (kiss)
BARI.CO
CINCO.CO
CIRUGIA.CO
(surgery)
CREDITOHIPOTECARIO.CO (real estate loans)
CREDITOSHIPOTECARIOS.CO
DIVORCIO.CO
Energía.CO
(energy)
GARTEN.CO (garden)
GIROKONTO.CO (checking account)
Inglés.CO
INVESTIMENTO.CO
(investment)
INVESTIMENTOS.CO
JABON.CO
(soap)
JAVIER.CO
KATRIN.CO
LUISA.CO
LUPE.CO
NILS.CO
PAGA.CO
(pay)
PAPIER.CO (paper)
PERFUMERIA.CO (perfume shop)
PERNAMBUCO.CO
PETIT.CO
(French - small/little)
PFERDE.CO (German - horse)
SOLAIRE.CO (solar)
SUPERMARKT.CO
TELESYSTEMS.CO
VERFKAUF.CO
(German - sell)

ENGLISH

CARLY.CO
CLOUDCOMPUTER.CO
CONCESSIONS.CO
CREME.CO
CUBICLE.CO
CUBICLES.CO
EFFICIENCY.CO
EMISSIONS.CO
ENCRYPTED.CO
ERASE.CO
FAITHBASED.CO
FLAVORING.CO
FONE.CO
FUELING.CO
GOLDCOIN.CO
HEALTHPRODUCTS.CO
INTERNSHIPS.CO
JAVIER.CO
KATRIN.CO
LUISA.CO
MOBILESTRATEGY.CO
NAMING.CO
PHOTOVOLTAIC.CO
PROTECT.CO
RUGGED.CO
SEMANTIC.CO
SENSOR.CO
-----------------

•••
I just came back from a tech conference in Vancouver, Canada, and was pleasantly surprised to meet several people with businesses on .CO (Snapcopy.co, Brandcafe.co, and Crayon.co).

We're almost nearing the 5-year anniversary mark - amazing! It was around this time in 2010 that I first signed up for Namepros, and started making my first friends (and sales) in the business. Hopefully the world economy won't implode in the next year or so. Fingers crossed. :)

There a few new ones in here compared to 2010 (minus several like Anna, Ocho, Chutney, and others, that have sold), but here's my current showcase:

NNN + LLL

245.CO
824.CO
AWB.CO
DKM.CO
ECP.CO
ETW.CO
MTC.CO
JHP.CO
JVN.CO
OKM.CO
RCK.CO
TVR.CO
UVI.CO

SPANISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / ITALIAN

BACIO.CO (kiss)
BARI.CO
CINCO.CO
CIRUGIA.CO
(surgery)
CREDITOHIPOTECARIO.CO (real estate loans)
CREDITOSHIPOTECARIOS.CO
DIVORCIO.CO
Energía.CO
(energy)
GARTEN.CO (garden)
GIROKONTO.CO (checking account)
Inglés.CO
INVESTIMENTO.CO
(investment)
INVESTIMENTOS.CO
JABON.CO
(soap)
JAVIER.CO
KATRIN.CO
LUISA.CO
LUPE.CO
NILS.CO
PAGA.CO
(pay)
PAPIER.CO (paper)
PERFUMERIA.CO (perfume shop)
PERNAMBUCO.CO
PETIT.CO
(French - small/little)
PFERDE.CO (German - horse)
SOLAIRE.CO (solar)
SUPERMARKT.CO
TELESYSTEMS.CO
VERFKAUF.CO
(German - sell)

ENGLISH

CARLY.CO
CLOUDCOMPUTER.CO
CONCESSIONS.CO
CREME.CO
CUBICLE.CO
CUBICLES.CO
EFFICIENCY.CO
EMISSIONS.CO
ENCRYPTED.CO
ERASE.CO
FAITHBASED.CO
FLAVORING.CO
FONE.CO
FUELING.CO
GOLDCOIN.CO
HEALTHPRODUCTS.CO
INTERNSHIPS.CO
JAVIER.CO
KATRIN.CO
LUISA.CO
MOBILESTRATEGY.CO
NAMING.CO
PHOTOVOLTAIC.CO
PROTECT.CO
RUGGED.CO
SEMANTIC.CO
SENSOR.CO
-----------------

How have the offers been on those? I followed your blog years ago, btw. Nice to see you around!

•••
•••
.CO Has Its First Auction In China On 22.CN (CY.co, XD.co, XN.co, etc.)

http://onlinedomain.com/2016/06/28/...st-auction-china-22-cn-cy-co-xd-co-xn-co-etc/

I wonder if it will give a bit of a boost to CHIPs.

Overall sales has been pretty slow lately - only one domain sold in the last 10 days.

THanks for the update.
The new gtld releases has diverted the focus from .CO . You will hardly find a sale or news about .CO these days.

But this is a good move by nustar

•••
THanks for the update.
The new gtld releases has diverted the focus from .CO . You will hardly find a sale or news about .CO these days.

But this is a good move by nustar

Right when landrush renewals are coming up in mid July.

•••
Got a $700 offer for a CVV .co - not a word but a nice pronounceable name. Trying to negotiate a bit up towards the X,xxx mark.

Ended up selling Nio.co for $888

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back