Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
guys , what do u think of 4ads.co ??
i checked namebio and it was sold for 2750 $ back in 2007
don't u think there r alot of end users ? since it's very good IMO for any classified ads site

•••
How have the offers been on those? I followed your blog years ago, btw. Nice to see you around!

Hi, Beezy, thanks, good to see you, too! Most of the 1-word English names and the more valuable ones in other languages get several offers a year via Sedo and email, and regular traffic. A few offers have come in from GoDaddy's Domain Buy service (on PAPIER, SENSOR, and SOLAIRE).

I evaluate the offers based on the individual names, but I haven't sold .COs at reseller prices, so it's a waiting game. I haven't marketed them much.

A lot of offers came in for the LLL & NNN names during the "CHIP" craze last fall. A few very tempting offers, but I would have wanted to sell them all as a group, or as part of a larger sale, so I decided to hold onto them.

There seem to be fewer offers this year, but the starting offers are higher. I think people have figured out that minimum $60 or $100 offers at Sedo aren't taken seriously. Although I always reply to everything. I sold a .ME for $3,750 that started with a $100 opening offer.

Last edited:
•••
to be honest im pretty turned off dot co especially after the numeric hype last fall.

its under performed and sales prices are certainly low

its all hype people with these tlds !!

if it aint dot com its a joke!!!!!

dot co was my highest domain sale and after 2012 it went down the tubes

im done with all this domain tld junk

•••
Guys I have

SingaporeHotels.co

what do you say about its value

•••
•••
to be honest im pretty turned off dot co especially after the numeric hype last fall.

You are right - stop buying .co (more for us :-P )

But seriously, personally for me .com is the worst performing extension (but that's because I mostly have mediocre brandables)

The problem isn't numeric .cos but numerics in general. They are worthless outside of the (artificial) Chinese hype. It goes for all CHIPs really (.nets/biz/info etc).

If the name was unregistered before mid-2015 it will go back to being reg fee in the second half of 2016 (2017 at the latest).
As great as CHIPs were for me in general - I'm not investing in them anymore. If I can't find end user for the name (that is not unpredictable Chinese speculator) I'm saying away.

•••
The problem isn't numeric .cos but numerics in general. They are worthless outside of the (artificial) Chinese hype. It goes for all CHIPs really (.nets/biz/info etc).
Wrong. numerics have value outside china hype NOW. Their value is mostly about their limited supply and being digital token assets. Pls dont overthink it and value is not only from chinese. More people around the world are accepting numerics as good cash domains because there are few of them. Chinese are not buying ALL the numerics being traded...

•••
Wrong. numerics have value outside china hype NOW. Their value is mostly about their limited supply and being digital token assets. Pls dont overthink it and value is not only from chinese.
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

My prediction:
all the names registered in 2015-2016 (because of the buyout craze) will go back to their natural state = worthless.
1N-(some)6N.com, L-LLLL.com, L-LLL.someext will remain above reg fee but there's not enough money to renew all the pointless junk - numerics, CCC/CCCC and LLLL in net, info, org, biz, co, me, cc, us, io, mobi, in, ch, ws, pw, xyz, top, win, bid, club, click, link, online, site, space, tech, whatever...

•••

artstar - not sure how the numerics market and Chinese market can be faulted to Neustar or .CO, but I get your frustration with the cooling of both of those markets.

A lot of people expressed a lot of opinions about the future of that market. There's been a correction. Only time will tell about whether or not there is a rebound.

Hope things turn around for you.

•••
I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

My prediction:
all the names registered in 2015-2016 (because of the buyout craze) will go back to their natural state = worthless.
1N-(some)6N.com, L-LLLL.com, L-LLL.someext will remain above reg fee but there's not enough money to renew all the pointless junk - numerics, CCC/CCCC and LLLL in net, info, org, biz, co, me, cc, us, io, mobi, in, ch, ws, pw, xyz, top, win, bid, club, click, link, online, site, space, tech, whatever...
Thanks for your rebuttal. I love good respectful clash of ideas.the winners r obvious in the end. Tbh thenumerics rwgged 2015-2016 won't necessarily remain above reg fee.you are ignoring time and potential increase in value.they look crappy now, but in 2-5 years some of their values will go up. There are only 10k 4ns in any ext. Still a lot smaller than # of llls. They r here to stay and numerics r gold. I bet those who think they r baddo t hold them.....it all makes sense...they r very scarce.that's the value! I know I can't lose money on numerics.chips is here to stay and so is numerics value.

•••
time to report a sale!

efan/co for mid $xxx - through sedo BIN. Turns out the new owner already owns a company marketing thermostats for home use - I'm interested to see what he does with this.

This is def an end user sale and I'm pretty sure will be turned into a website or used to forward to an existing - time will tell

•••
all the power to u all sticking it out. I for 1 am strictly dot comer

go for it

frustration? no its called realization!!

•••
How much does LOPS.CO cost?

•••
•••
Got a $700 offer for a CVV .co - not a word but a nice pronounceable name. Trying to negotiate a bit up towards the X,xxx mark.
Nice !
An organisation I know sold an LLL for 1.250 $ a month ago.

•••
picked up cheap today

EAE

Last edited:
•••
Accidentally regged a misspelled .co.....companys.co :/

•••
•••
dnpric.es/?di=ru.co sold for $31500
dnpric.es/?di=ll.co sold for $42000
both Godaddy.

Myself I sold qed.co for $4000

•••
•••
•••
Personal negotiation on inbound inquiry, checkout via cax.com / Ecop.

Thx, how much invested in the domain, where bought?
Can you inform us your negotiation history?

•••
Thx, how much invested in the domain, where bought?
Can you inform us your negotiation history?
I own a lot of lll.co from different sources. As you know "investment in a domain" is hugely different than "investment until you make a sale", over the bulk of the portfolio you have.
The negotiaton history is private in this case.
QED has the well known and highly authoritative, and evocative, meaning of "Quod Erat Demonstrandum".

•••
Hey guys, How much u think are Hammock.co? ( amazing for commerce site, they are expensive and easy to ship)
3ds.co 100k exact searches. Amazing term for company doing 3d?
Any ideas guys?

•••
Hey guys, How much u think are Hammock.co? ( amazing for commerce site, they are expensive and easy to ship)
3ds.co 100k exact searches. Amazing term for company doing 3d?
Any ideas guys?

hammock is a brandable name imo, usually brandable name sales in .CO line are very rare. Something catchy for one man is not catchy to others. so you have to wait and wait till some one finds it catchy.

3ds.co, hmm, havent seen an NLL.co sale recently. btw, 3D and 3Ds seems to have no connection.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back