Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Yes~~~
Especially the western China!
So beautiful~~~
:$:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
explain more !! what are your experiences.. and with what names.. or what business ??

•••
LOL
Yes China is beautiful and large.
But it has nothing to do with IDNs.
Well maybe the market is promising but I still miss the point of your thread.

•••
duskdawn said:
LOL
Yes China is beautiful and large.
But it has nothing to do with IDNs.
Well maybe the market is promising but I still miss the point of your thread.

Yeh, i think smiley is talking about the girls (or guys) in hangzhou.

•••
welcome!

Welcome aboard Smilegene, yes China is beautiful and a fantastic opportunity for domainers. I have several HK and China themed names too! (I almost bought SpaHk). Good luck with your names and site! Also I see you have sipbc... be a good name for British Columbia Wineries.
Zen (currently in Hong Kong).

•••
Yes many girls are beautiful.

My heart will go on... LOL...

•••
China`s market is really huge,but hard to understand.not every Investment succeed.take some really seriously evaluate.if you try to really put some money in.

But no effect for domainer and also very good for travel.If you have travel plan and never been china.You must go there.my personal recommend the "Hangzhou" (you will pass by the "Shanghai" don`t worry).and you will see the "many girls are beautiful."

•••
vistatoy said:
China`s market is really huge,but hard to understand.not every Investment succeed.take some really seriously evaluate.if you try to really put some money in.

But no effect for domainer and also very good for travel.If you have travel plan and never been china.You must go there.my personal recommend the "Hangzhou" (you will pass by the "Shanghai" don`t worry).and you will see the "many girls are beautiful."
"not every investment succeeds"

so yea.... chinese in china will mainly speak english. Right, and I'm the ancestor of napoleon. ;)

•••
I am Chinese
Welcome to China.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back