IT.COM

advice Cherry Broken!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dalec

Established Member
Impact
Pretty excited, just sold my first domain, buycottonshirts.com. however a bit of a snafu, using Flippa, i put in bank details instead of paypal for escrow and they want to charge me a transfer fee for more than the domain sale price for international bank transaction. I didnt notice the option at the time to put in bank OR paypal and now i cant seem to change it. have emailed their support for assistance. hopefully they can sort it out for me. otherwise lesson learned. Has anyone else made the same mistake? or am i just a dill? haha

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats on your first sale and welcome to NP :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Congrats - I'm trying to move away from using banks except for UK transfers, and I won't use PayPal under any circumstances. I like the look of Payoneer, and Bitcoin is the emerging international payment mechanism. Another alternative that I like is the Name Silo payment system, it gives you a wide range of options for withdrawing the payment, and it includes Bitcoin.

•••
Congrats - I'm trying to move away from using banks except for UK transfers, and I won't use PayPal under any circumstances. I like the look of Payoneer, and Bitcoin is the emerging international payment mechanism. Another alternative that I like is the Name Silo payment system, it gives you a wide range of options for withdrawing the payment, and it includes Bitcoin.
Thanks and i appreciate the feedback. Why not paypal out of curiosity? using an escrow system with a payout to paypal seems to be (so far) to be the cheapest and seemingly secure way to go. Will look into Payoneer & Name Silo too. thanks :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back