IT.COM

advice High Banking Comission Taken from a Sale - Need to use Skrill

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Samed Dereli

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I want to get your recommendations about payment transfer. I sell my first domain on Flippa auction for 50 $ a few days ago. Flippa fee is 6 $, and i use Flippa Escrow since PayPal doesn't work out here in Turkey. I gave my bank swift code, and i shocked when i see that i will get only 19 $ from this sale. Bank transfer comission is 25 $! I learned from my friend that the best way for money transfer in Turkey is to use Skrill. What i want to ask is, which marketplace can i use Skrill for selling? I have some more domains i want to sell, so i have to find any other marketplace except Flippa,

Waiting for your comments,

Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The only way to use Skrill, to my knowledge, is to deal directly through email, phone, or an open marketplace like NamePros. The most popular marketplaces and escrow companies depend on credit cards, bank wire transfers, and PayPal.

•••
@Samed Dereli - You are looking for a marketplace that can pay you with Skrill, correct? Or in some payment method that will be reasonable fees for you?

Payout with Skrill is not apparent at any I know of offhand - here's a couple you can ask:

1] @AlpNames
https://marketplace.alpnames.com/
They accept Skrill as payment, so if they can chime in here to verify if they can disburse marketplace funds to you in Skrill or if they have another method would work for you

2] @robepik
http://marketplace.epik.com/
Epik does NOT take Skrill, but they have good support and might be able to help you find a payment method that will work for you

Each of above are here on NP and are very helpful both on the forum and with direct support.

Good luck and I hope you have no more pending at flippa, $25 is too high for a sale like that : smile :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back