NameSilo

.io After a Couple of Missteps & Schoolboy Errors...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dan Beck

Established Member
Impact
As I imagine is the case for lots of new people coming in to the industry, I over-reached slightly this month and ended up disappointed with a couple of sales-- jumped in with both feet and spread myself too thin. I broke even, but I know they were worth far more and my lack of patience got the better of me. LESSON LEARNED.

Any way, that kind of prompted me to take a bit of a step back and reevaluate my approach and leading on from that, happy to report a nice wee sale this evening.

s/o/f/t/p/h/o/n/e.io sold at Flippa for $1004, transfer completed on both sides.
Hand reg
Held it for 36 days

It's not going to pay off the mortgage, but a nice little bit of cash and a few lessons learned that are worth their weight in gold.

Thanks to everyone that's helped me out with advice so far, much appreciated.

This stuff is fun.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.... considering other options at the moment like salestools.io...
A space in the wrong place:
... Sale Stool.ie
Not sure you want that one.

•••
As I imagine is the case for lots of new people coming in to the industry, I over-reached slightly this month and ended up disappointed with a couple of sales-- jumped in with both feet and spread myself too thin. I broke even, but I know they were worth far more and my lack of patience got the better of me. LESSON LEARNED.

Any way, that kind of prompted me to take a bit of a step back and reevaluate my approach and leading on from that, happy to report a nice wee sale this evening.

s/o/f/t/p/h/o/n/e.io sold at Flippa for $1004, transfer completed on both sides.
Hand reg
Held it for 36 days

It's not going to pay off the mortgage, but a nice little bit of cash and a few lessons learned that are worth their weight in gold.

Thanks to everyone that's helped me out with advice so far, much appreciated.

This stuff is fun.
@Dan Beck Experience is the best teacher :) Congrats on the sale! May you have many more! (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back