Dynadot

Can't find the domain owner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

I was to purchase a domain name but I can't find the owner. Did whois history through DomainIQ but it's been private forever and also tried to do archive.org but to no avail. Did som Google research too but I find many businesses listed having the same name on facebook and yelp etc.

Should I hire a domain broker? I'm willing to pay upto $5k for it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it a .com? Some private whois emails will still forward them to the registrants email. Have you tried emailing that? If so, it's possible your email got through but the owner wasn't interested..

•••
Is it a .com? Some private whois emails will still forward them to the registrants email. Have you tried emailing that? If so, it's possible your email got through but the owner wasn't interested..
Yes it’s a .com but didn’t email at the private email. Will do so now.

•••
In case you didn't get through with the email, I can always be of help. I'm a nice guy. Save yourself the stress and buy from my portfolio :xf.cool::xf.cool:

On a serious note, you should email the private whois email as suggested by @FPForum. That may be your best chance.

•••
Yes it’s a .com but didn’t email at the private email. Will do so now.
If you are a domainIQ subscriber, you can submit a ticket to us and we can take a closer look to see if there is another way to find the registrant. All of your information is confidential obviously.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back