IT.COM

.us Can you confirm this---All LLL.us are gone now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If that's right, we will see the price go back to normal ($20) and more higher soon! I checked some name that are gone.

Thanks and good luck to all,

Bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i randomly checked them.

ard 10-15

NONE is available.
i can assume that it is gone!!

even those Qs, Zs, Xs are all gone gone gone gone gone gone gone gone

•••
I am currently scanning AAA through FOF.us if any are available I will post the list!

Now, I am sure that all LNL.com are taken for sure :) Just scanned all of em -- boohoo

•••
Yeh, I bet I could find a LLL with at least 1 kind of extension.

•••
That would be surprising... easy to figure out who bought them all though- just look at list of last available 350 names or whatever and whois.

•••
I got one for only $6.50, but it was a sale, and i had a coupon

•••
Cool... I have 5 or 6 LLL.us

I hope value will go up :]

•••
Confirmed. All gone :tu:
-Allan

•••
•••
mellowmasher said:

Negative:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Supply v. Demand (Albeit an interesting model due to lease arrangement).

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Negative:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Supply v. Demand (Albeit an interesting model due to lease arrangement).

-Allan

;)

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Confirmed. All gone :tu:
-Allan
Yup, just got done running from A - Z just a few minutes ago... Every single one gone. :wave:

•••
SecondVersion said:
Yup, just got done running from A - Z just a few minutes ago... Every single one gone. :wave:

ok now whos selling :p

•••
Got a few hundred 3 letter .us's, most mid-level quality, some semi-premium, a few junkish, but all had a theorhetical buyer in mind when registered. But, always selling :tu:
Looking at the 4 letter .us's now and doing mass google queries to find what might be popular the next level up ;)
-Allan

•••
So the hoarders now look to LLLL.us now? :lol:

•••
•••
Shorty said:
So the hoarders now look to LLLL.us now? :lol:
Nope -- just waiting for IAMALLANSHORE to drop his "few hundreds" :)

•••
Confirmed.

A namepros user snagged the last few hundred from my thread yesterday, I think it was.

Stephen

•••
Before the glut of names of a couple of months ago I was always in daily races with ManicGirl, Duke and others for dropping names. The comes Prophet Partners to backorder them ALL, but then we all let some just roll when the big drops hit.
I've gotten 3 PM's asking where to sell 3 letters that are bad... Not to whore out the goose that lays the golden egg ( ;) ), but any 3 letters (As has been acknowledged many times before) have some application. Google the 3 letter combo, find someone that might want them... I had success with airports, german companies, and random folks that were using ABC-_____.com and could be convinced to try a .us "just in case" ;)
Anyway, Google is your friend: Use it.
-Allan :gl:

•••
i did a check about a week ago... and there were roughtly 90 left from what i saw :-/ I did give the list to a few people, i didnt bother with it... heh But this is nice to know ;)

Im doing a check agian to make sure heh (plus grab the whois info to store it, and run through the expiration dates lol)

•••
•••
Hi all,

Thanks for sharing the truth here. SecondVersion, you did very good job for all of us. Let's see that all LLL.us domain name price will back to normal.($17--25). Better one can be worth few thousand dollars.

Good luck to all!

Bill

•••
Truth talk:

I have none ;) Period

And I hardly have any .us's either

•••
Hmm, well, the same happened last year with the 3-letter .US's; the last 1000 or so got reg'd by a couple of people, so then none were available for reg. anymore.
And then this year tons of the crappier names (as well as some good/great) ones expired and became available again. And so now have all been reg'd again. Shocking! :laugh:

•••
Worst for me. I'm not even allowed to buy a .US cos I don't have an American address ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back