Dynadot

domains Google is officially trying to make .ing domains a th.ing for $38,999.99 per year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
by The Verge

You can now register .ing domains as part of an early access program. Some aren’t cheap: th.ing, for example, will cost you $38,999.99 per year from GoDaddy.

That fee will go down daily through December 5th. At 16:00 UTC (noon ET) on that date, .ing domains will officially be publicly available.
A few of us at The Verge have had some fun plugging different words into GoDaddy’s domain search to see what .ing domains are up for grabs. Some common words with -ing endings are really expensive; think.ing and buy.ing cost $38,999.99 and $129,999.99, respectively, per year to register. But I’ve found a few good ones that are pretty affordable — good luck on the hunt!

read more

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Watch out, everyone! Pre-registering just means you will get on a VERY big list that will compete for a domain, most of the time, you won't get it (unless you have a Huge budget to enter on early phases)!

Last edited:
•••
I wish you all the best; it's out of my budget.
As with Stock IPOs, the Hype is probably high initially, and then there is a little Dip (often).
Afterward, the market will evaluate the actual value and usability.

Best!

•••
They're also working on a .meme top-level domain.

While .meme is currently in a limited registration period, early access will open on November 28th. Then, starting December 5th, anyone can register .meme domains.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back