IT.COM

question Can some explain getpumped.com sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shopbuydomain.com

Sam.AEstablished Member
Impact
According to whois dot domaintools dot com, getpumped.com was created on 2020-04-20 and 'sold' on DropCatch on 2020-04-24 as reported by namebio. If you know anything about the transaction, enlighten us.

5 days old name sold for $10,022 USD, how?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was picked up by dropcatch on the 20th and auctioned off to the highest bidder over the course of four days.

•••
Last edited:
•••
The same names that wouldn't get 100 bucks on the NP domain section or on GD, go for big money on dropcatch (this was a common phenomenon on Name-jet and SN once upon a time too).

We can come up with all types of theories, but its a mix of factors. Rarely is it because an established business is upgrading its name.

•••
•••
It's a great name for the weight training and body building businesses - good catch, I can only guess the number of domainers chasing that drop.

Very easy resale, it may even sell again for more. If the new owner wants to sell-on

Last edited:
•••
Regged gotRipped.com just now, lets see if I can get offers anywhere close to it :-D

•••
Regged gotRipped.com just now, lets see if I can get offers anywhere close to it :-D

I regged getRippedOff.com

jk

by the way, getrippedoff.com has been dropped 5 times already, first time I saw a name with 5 drops

•••
It's a great name for the weight training and body building businesses - good catch, I can only guess the number of domainers chasing that drop.

Very easy resale, it may even sell again for more. If the new owner wants to sell-on
getpumped was a popular statement in the 80s, just came out of the 80s closet and made a big bang. lol.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back