Dynadot

news LLLL.net & LLLL.org Sales Reports And Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Prometheus

Established Member
Impact
I think it is needed to have a discussion thread of 4L.net & 4L.org end-user sales, especially after the buyout of those assets. Since Namebio.com is not able to track all of the transactions (email contact, Afternic, etc.), please feel free to contribute as much as relevant, maybe reporting your own sales.

Here are some sales on namebio:

daka.net, 2999 USD, 2016-04-07, Sedo
cfba.net, 2336 USD, 2016-04-06, BuyDomains
huis.net, 1530 USD, 2016-04-06, DropCatch
euwi.net, 610 USD, 2016-03-31, GoDaddy
agea.net, 424 USD, 2016-03-29, DropCatch
kite.net, 1655 USD, 2016-03-28, NameJet
dibs.net, 849 USD, 2016-03-25, Flippa
vape.net, 9000 USD, 2016-03-24, Sedo
nolo.net, 356 USD, 2016-03-23, GoDaddy
hola.net, 2000 USD, 2016-03-21, NameJet
omtp.org, 1011 USD, 2016-04-12, NameJet
poem.org, 8000 USD, 2016-04-09, NameJet
tcba.org, 1742 USD, 2016-04-06, BuyDomains
treu.org, 3388 USD, 2016-04-05, BuyDomains
onrc.org, 361 USD, 2016-04-05, NameJet
iaid.org, 4140 USD, 2016-04-01, Sedo
humo.org, 3000 USD, 2016-03-30, Sedo
gpwg.org, 810 USD, 2016-03-23, GoDaddy
lcam.org, 1888 USD, 2016-03-17, BuyDomains
caps.org, 9875 USD, 2016-03-13, Grit Brokerage

Please post only confirmed sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just wanted to share thoughts. Imagine one of those busy 'time is money' end-users who is visting a common sedo parking page, feeling disrupted from all those ads and who is just leaving then without having noticed that there is a domain for sale. Decisions are usually made by seconds and affected through the very first impression.

i fully agree.
endusers are not domainers.
which is why I always say even for ismple things like outbound email sales.. make sure your email is short as possible with basic most crucial info only like domain name + sale price.

I find sedo park pages crowded too. I'd use buynow prices on sedo for my 4l.org.. but not necessarily park there. maybe some like to park there cause if it sells while parked there the commission is less. 15 to 10% I think.

•••
I find Sedo a bit more buyer-friendly, offering reasonable commission. Multi language, 10 % commission and euro payment (I live in Germany). If you have a better option in mind, please let me know.

hmmm.. doesn't sedo have that worst in domain industry min sale price value of $60 or something? so if you sell for $100.. u only get $40. if you sell for 500 u get 500-60-(10% of 500)

or 15% of 500 if not parked on sedo I think.

they have min $60 while everyone else charges $10-20

thats real nasty.

•••
hmmm.. doesn't sedo have that worst in domain industry min sale price value of $60 or something? so if you sell for $100.. u only get $40. if you sell for 500 u get 500-60-(10% of 500)

or 15% of 500 if not parked on sedo I think.

they have min $60 while everyone else charges $10-20

thats real nasty.

Sedo is for germans with big portfolios.

I do not want to say that it is a poor marketplace - on the contrary, I even like Sedo.
It just do not properly fits with some things ..

•••
Selling at $50 or $60 does not work and never offsets your investment. If someone is paying more than reseller price, than he is probably an end-user. You can find more un-motivated end-users around $50, but as said, not enough to offset your investment.

•••
Selling at $50 or $60 does not work and never offsets your investment. If someone is paying more than reseller price, than he is probably an end-user. You can find more un-motivated end-users around $50, but as said, not enough to offset your investment.

yes I agree. small money
I was suggesting more along the lines of.. if 90% or so of 50$ start price gd auctions on 4l.org would end up with bidder.. that's still decent flipping fun and profit

however, the person who mentioned this strategy did say he has one bid only, on a ton of auctions.

cheers

•••
Another sale, yesterday:
apid.org - $3066 (BuyDomains)
I've been trying to sale some of my domains through buydomains but I don't understand how things work their. I checked their website and can't get how to list domains forsale with them. Please can you assist me on this

•••
I've been trying to sale some of my domains through buydomains but I don't understand how things work their. I checked their website and can't get how to list domains forsale with them. Please can you assist me on this

Don't take my word 100%, but they are selling only their own domain stock I don't think you can list with them.

•••
prices look a little better on Godaddy tonight for LLLL.net

•••
Just sold h*t*d*r.o*r*g at $595, Afternic. This my 10th LLLL.org sale :)

•••
Just sold h*t*d*r.o*r*g at $595, Afternic. This my 10th LLLL.org sale :)

nice!

no vowels... wechip+chip .. can't find those at regfee no more sadly.

how long did you say it took you to get 10 sales?

•••
nice!

no vowels... wechip+chip .. can't find those at regfee no more sadly.

how long did you say it took you to get 10 sales?
6 months. Actually, today I dropped from $985 to $595 and this is the first sale after it. I believe these are giving the best profit / cost value between $595 and $985.

•••
great
some say its a numbers game
but you do need certain quality
probably double chips are best.. optimal..

•••
Western letters are doing well. vowels only make sense with a pattern like CVCV or VCVC. And those patterns are already regged 3-4 years ago.

•••
Western letters are doing well. vowels only make sense with a pattern like CVCV or VCVC. And those patterns are already regged 3-4 years ago.

yeah thats what I thought... if one owns a ton of double chips.. .so no qx etc.. and no vowels.. I'm sure with a whole bunch of them.. over a period of one year.. priced well.. there is money to be made.. statistcally speaking

aside from this.. carrying large portofolio of random 4l.org .. is probably a bad idea.. stastistically speaking too...

•••

Would disagree with that. Sold cvvc, vccc, cccv as well. So far can't even tell if any pattern sells more than another. Even western prem with vowels and western prem without vowels sell similarly for me.

also just sold e.l.e.c.t.o.r.a.t.e/org for $588 at afternic.

•••
whats up with 4l.org we+chip
can this last or something?

34635656.JPG

•••
•••
yeah.
lets wait and see

llllsales.com

•••
Sold another Western premium LLLL.net for XXXX.

•••
Just sold p*s*f*h dot o*r*g at 495 on Sedo.

•••
•••
•••
I heard a lot of rumors that Western LLLL.net wont get to be renewed and will be available to hand register? any data around this? I own like 400 of these and I will definitely renew them, just wanted to know where we stand now?

•••
pretty clear to me too that you will see random 4l.net dropping and also westerns dropping
you will not see chips dropping. maybe next year. dpeending when china domain fad goes to hell where it belongs.

•••
LLLL.org ....western premium .... what's the future ?

CCCV
VCCC

these patterns in specific

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back