Dynadot

Can I ask about domain parking monetization sites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marc Willis

Established Member
Impact
Hello I'm new. Would anyone tell me what some of the domain parking monetization sites are? Are there any of them which are free or don't cost anything? I used GoDaddy and I liked it and found it very versatile. Any answers would be helpful. Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Most all parking sites are free. Bodis, Voodoo, DomainSponsor, ParkingCrew, RookMedia. GoDaddy's parking is awful by comparison.

•••
I appreciate your telling me this! Thank you very much!

•••
Can we park any domain for free? what exact parking a domain mean? that it will not be available for other to register it?

•••
•••
Can we park any domain for free? what exact parking a domain mean? that it will not be available for other to register it?

Yes. Your redirect your domain to a parking company who puts a page-load of ads on the landing page, waiting for somebody to click them. And if they do, you share in some of the income. By the mere fact that you have registered the domain, it means it is no longer available for registration.

•••

Parking a domain means mentioning a domain parking company's Name Servers in your domain. By doing so your domain starts displaying advertisements related to the words in your domain. When people click on these advertisement, you earn revenue. Through parking companies such as ours, your web pages keep changing automatically to ensure you earn maximum revenue.

•••
So we need to buy plans from parking companies? or it is free?

•••
Parking companies; with the exception of GoDaddy Cash Parking, are free.

However, certain companies want to evaluate your portfolio before allowing you membership.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back