Domain Empire

question How to get help with Afternic parking/monetization issues?

NameSilo
Watch

Timelapse

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I’m looking for tips on how to get help with Afternic Parking issues?

Recently I listed my domains for sale over there and though I would try their parking monetization but its been like 9 days now and while my domains are listed/parked successfully, there’s no ads showing on their sales pages.. I have reset keywords, checked adblockers tried different browsers etc. Nothing works.

Also, I have emailed support, Parking and service but got NO response whatsoever from any of them;

The problem is: Every time I login to my dashboard there is a notification saying: parking verification required’ and every time I go though parking verification/certification process it says certification complete!” but there is always an error at the end that says: [Oops something went wrong!]

Also none of my domains now showing on google Chrome/other browsers they all display [Not secure] and blank pages when I try to go to directly, but they are showing in domain marketplaces etc.

Well I’m already not big fan of parking monetization but since I’m using Afternic for the first time I though I would try their parking monetization for a change, however, like many others turn out nothing but time wasting/disappointing so far;

Anyway, Appreciate any tips in advance.. Have a great day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there’s no ads showing on their sales pages..

Hi

there shouldn't be any ads on "sales pages"

ads should only show on ppc pages

check which nameservers used:

ns1 > 2 for ppc
ns 3> 4 sales

imo...

•••
Hi

there shouldn't be any ads on "sales pages"

ads should only show on ppc pages

check which nameservers used:

ns1 > 2 for ppc
ns 3> 4 sales

imo...
Hi, thanks for your input. yes i had em set to ns1/ns2.. the problem is with their system, I finally get a response from support saying something about "Address' issue;

•••
Call them and they will help you on the phone. I already have the same problem and they solved it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back