IT.COM

First Thread of 2013: Which were Top Three Domain Parking Sites for 2012

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zaki.ahmed

Established Member
Impact
First Thread of 2013:
Which were the Top Three Domain Parking Sites for 2012 for your Domain portfolio. Please post why mentioned sites were good for your domain portfolio.

This will help us get familiar with the change in Domain Parking Sites, as few sites which were not so good early may come out good now and similarly vice-verse.

See the Same First Thread for 2014 here

https://www.namepros.com/parking-an...813192-first-thread-2014-were-top-domain.html

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Stu. I appreciate your input.

•••
You need traffic and (relevant) backlinks, first and foremost.

Exact searches won't do much for you if your domain is not included in the search engine results because it's a parked domain. Only in the case where they type in the whole domain in the navigation bar. Which might be a small %age of those exact searches. Those direct navigation hits are of course not included in the exact search total.

Of course domains with a high CPC are better than those with a low CPC. The CPC is not what you receive, the search engine and your parking company take their cut first.

NewTon Law of DOmaining. lol

For parking see the backlinks ( as we need first traffic then we can see for keywords which gives more CPC )
For Selling see the keyword.

•••
can anyone advise which parking companies are best to use for:

US, CANADA traffic
European Traffic
Asian Traffic
etc...

As per google trends I noticed different domains are getting searched /traffic from different countries, hence the question above. thanks

•••
can anyone advise which parking companies are best to use for:

US, CANADA traffic
European Traffic
Asian Traffic
etc...

As per google trends I noticed different domains are getting searched /traffic from different countries, hence the question above. thanks

US Voodoo.com or DomainSponsor
Asian Bodis
European - Try out Bodis ParkingCrew and Voodoo. Trail and run for European what ever fits best go with that.

•••
•••
There are many other parking sites also which may perform better. but the approval process may be strict and time taking hence not taken into consideration here.
although parking Crew and Domainsponsor require approval its not time taking compare to others.

•••
Of course, Internet Traffic sounds good also, although I have never tried them. I got rejected because my Revenue less than $2000/month. I know they are accepting less Revenue nowadays, but their acceptance process is still really convoluted.

•••
Of course, Internet Traffic sounds good also, although I have never tried them. I got rejected because my Revenue less than $2000/month. I know they are accepting less Revenue nowadays, but their acceptance process is still really convoluted.

Yes Very Good reviews of IT are coming.
they have also slashed there minimum payout to 200 USD now. Earlier it was some where close to 500 USD

•••
Yes Very Good reviews of IT are coming.
they have also slashed there minimum payout to 200 USD now. Earlier it was some where close to 500 USD

They have changed it to US$100 as their minimum payout whether it's PayPal or Wire. Below is what I can see under Payment section of my account:

The minimum payment is $100.

Payments are Net 30.

There is a 30-day gap between the end of a month and the date you are paid for that month's earnings. For example, if you earn $100 in the month of December, we will issue payment for December's earnings at the end of January. Likewise, January earnings would be paid at the end of February, and so on.

Payments are issued once per month.
We pay at the end of the month only. We will not initiate a mid-month payment because your earnings just hit $100.

Paypal payments will incur a fee.
This is subtracted from your earnings by Paypal and varies based on the amount and your account's geographic location. We are unable to use MassPay, as Paypal has not made it available to the countries in which ITC banks.

•••
They have changed it to US$100 as their minimum payout whether it's PayPal or Wire. Below is what I can see under Payment section of my account:

The minimum payment is $100.

Payments are Net 30.

There is a 30-day gap between the end of a month and the date you are paid for that month's earnings. For example, if you earn $100 in the month of December, we will issue payment for December's earnings at the end of January. Likewise, January earnings would be paid at the end of February, and so on.

Payments are issued once per month.
We pay at the end of the month only. We will not initiate a mid-month payment because your earnings just hit $100.

Paypal payments will incur a fee.
This is subtracted from your earnings by Paypal and varies based on the amount and your account's geographic location. We are unable to use MassPay, as Paypal has not made it available to the countries in which ITC banks.

Thank you for sharing this information with us.
This is Really Cool

•••
afternic?

hey guys, just starting out here. is afternic no good then? nobody mentioned them for parking. i just listed a ton of domains there. since most of mine are registered at 1&1 the process of changing the dns on a couple hundred domains is painstakingly slow!

also, do all domain parking services require SSN and all that stuff? im so hesitant to put my personal ID info out on random sites.

thanks,
roasty

•••
•••
Id like to clarify a few items for everyone when it comes to parking.

#1. Depending on the traffic and where it originates from can have a massive impact on revenue. You have domestic traffic vs international traffic. Domestic traffic (USA) pays the highest across the board and International (anywhere outside USA) will pay significantly less.

#2. Each parking company has it's pros and cons. You might take a little less from one company but they allow more clicks to be paid where as another company might pay you for "1 - single click" and not pay you for multiple clicks from the same user.

Example #1: Traffic Type = Domestic: Parking company A, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for only 1 click, Revenue made: $0.25

Example #2: Traffic Type = Domestic: Parking company B, 1 unique i.p., 5 clicks, pays you for all 5 clicks, Revenue made: $1.25

As you can see from the example Parking Company B would be best for that domain. However let's take a different example:

Example #1: Traffic Type = International: Parking company A, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for only 1 click, Revenue made: $0.25

Example #2: Traffic Type = International: Parking company B, 1 unique i.p., (5 clicks from same i.p.) pays you for all 5 clicks, Revenue made: $.04

The reason I am posting this is that i'm often asked why I park somewhere and this is a perfect example of my thought process. While the full process isn't posted here it gives insight to why I do the things I do.

•••
Also, I agree that Voodoo and Bodis are the best as well for the reasons I've stated above. Part of the parking business and being successful is testing different domain niches and traffic types across the platforms. Each domain has their own story to tell and it's up to you to determine that story and where it's going to best fit based on the information you receive.

•••
The stats r approximately:
G pays $1
Parking companies take $0.95
Suckers get the rest: $0.05

:bingo:
Personally i don 't think it's
that high
(The payout to us )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back