IT.COM

.app Calibrate.app sold via DomainAgents Platform

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I sold Calibrate.app via DomainAgents Platform for $1.5K USD.

This domain is parked with Sedo all the time so it has no reason for the buyer spent extra $20 USD to use DomainAgents Platform and make an offer.
However, it happened and I believed Sedo parking is indeed blocked by adblocker as many folks here mentioned and the buyer cannot see that parking page.

Anyway, I am satisfied with the service provided by DomainAgents and escrow.com:xf.cool:

cali1.jpg

cali2.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold Calibrate.app via DomainAgents Platform for $1.5K USD.

This domain is parked with Sedo all the time so it has no reason for the buyer spent extra $20 USD to use DomainAgents Platform and make an offer.
However, it happened and I believed Sedo parking is indeed blocked by adblocker as many folks here mentioned and the buyer cannot see that parking page.

Anyway, I am satisfied with the service provided by DomainAgents and escrow.com:xf.cool:

cali1.jpg

cali2.jpg
Congo,
Nice Name, .app on fire,

But I don't know why most of domain which get sold via domain agents always fall under $1k to 1.8k

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back