IT.COM

DomainAgents?

NameSilo
Watch
Just received next email from DomainAgents.com:

-
We are writing because our client has made a qualified offer to purchase your domain name, (my3worderdomainbutnotbadatallin.com), via the DomainAgents negotiation platform. DomainAgents offers a safe, secure and neutral place for buyers and sellers to negotiate.

To review the details of the offer including the exact amount offered, please visit our website:

https://some.link (no, it is not .link domain, just old-school .com ;) )

There is no obligation or cost to enter into negotiations with the person / company who made the offer.

We value your time, so by simply accepting or countering this offer you qualify to receive $10 or a credit to use the DomainAgents platform yourself. Full details can be found on our site, DomainAgents.com.

If you would prefer using email or the telephone to negotiate, please reply to this email and a negotiation liaison will contact you within 1 business day.
-

Is anyone here familiar with them? Are they legit? According to "About Us" page this platform is relatively new one, started at 2011 and founded by two domain investors sharks.

Thanks in advance,
ajkula

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, they are legit. I have dealt with them in the past.

Brad

•••
legit and good luck! as far as how old they are, well the old farts in this biz are not always the best to move things forward, like most industries, the old people in it like to keep the status quo, we always need new blood in this biz.

•••
I sold a domain though them recently. I also never heard of them before but all was handled smoothly and the buyer pays the escrow fee. Buyers Pay a small fee (49$ i believe) to make an offer through then so you know its a serious buyer (to a certain extend).

•••
Do they require you to sign up through their site before any offers/payments are made, or can it all be done through email and Paypal?

•••
Yes, you are required to create a "Owner account". They use Escrow for payment and transfer.

Here's the email you receive when a buyer uses their platform to make an offer on a domain you own:

We are writing because our client has made a qualified offer to purchase your domain name, yourdomainname.com via the DomainAgents negotiation platform. DomainAgents offers a safe, secure and neutral place for buyers and sellers to negotiate.

To review the details of the offer including the exact amount offered, please visit our website: link to signup page

There is no obligation or cost to enter into negotiations with the person / company who made the offer.

We value your time, so by simply accepting or countering this offer you qualify to receive $10 or a credit to use the DomainAgents platform yourself. Full details can be found on our site, DomainAgents.com.

If you would prefer using email or the telephone to negotiate, please reply to this email and a negotiation liaison will contact you within 1 business day

•••
Just relying on NP Mate's opinion, I am going further in this issue.. I got similar email today.. :xf.wink:

•••
I got one too. I see they are from Ontario, Canada ...hmmm?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back